Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ibrahimsadat badmash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2023
Time of violation
6:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQGPMU6lUg

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
Hello there dear admins. An NG officer posted in Club chat that he is selling seeds and gave his phone number I contacted him on given phone number he responded me by saying to come at given location which was (NG BASE). I resisted from entering etc. but in the end i went in FZ ( can be seen in footage). There he was standing in NG dress . He tased me although I was just standing and did unrealistic behavior( Cause in Real Life LEOS don't trick citizens into commuting crimes) he then coughed me and asked for bribe along the way which I refused to give. He took me to DOC and then searched me without processing me and my consent although I asked for a lawyer. Then he took me out again without processing and searched me again(UB) and tried to force me to give him money. after all he roamed me in the city for 25 mins and said give me money. Which is again UB(cops are not allowed to take citizens on a long drive intently ). After All of that when he dropped me he asked the officer there to press charges of crimes which I didn't committed for e.g. : resisting arrest it can be seen clearly in POV that I didn't resisted the arrest. I request u to pay back the fine applied to me due to the UB of officer and tricking citizens to commit crime

Pina Reapers

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV of arrest form ID 45590
Requesting POV of arrest form ID 118425
(You both have 08 Hours to provide POV as requested)

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
You can clearly see ID 118425 called an inoccent citizen in NG and tricked him to break law which is UB

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Hello Pina! Id like to mention I am a corrupt cop, so everything I said was and should be allowed.

I requested $50k to free
I did ./try Breaks person infronts bodycam
I didnt request for a lawyer cause as stated in my BIO I can do whatever feels right in the RP situation (still keeping clean)

YOU CANNOT ENTER BASE
so i can arrest

EVEN ADMIN SAID "IC ITS TRESSPASSING"

Here is my bio

Last edited:

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Further problems go to GOV ic and speak to them (which u cannot since I broke ur bodycam)

Evelyn said MUTIPLE TIMES its IC

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
thing is in your all outcomes I can’t see anyone translating to the fact that you can cause illegal activities in the city by civillians

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
Hello Pina! Id like to mention I am a corrupt cop, so everything I said was and should be allowed.

I requested $50k to free
I did ./try Breaks person infronts bodycam
I didnt request for a lawyer cause as stated in my BIO I can do whatever feels right in the RP situation (still keeping clean)

YOU CANNOT ENTER BASE
so i can arrest

EVEN ADMIN SAID "IC ITS TRESSPASSING"

Here is my bio
But u didn’t kept the rp clean the real essence of role playing is the fact that it’s linked with activities synonymous to real life but you just straight forwardly gave up my marianda rights. and didn’t called the lawyer, in your biography your outcome has been modified by aditya stating that proper Rp should be followed but what u did there was more like non rp so whatever u did wasn’t covered in your biography

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
But u didn’t kept the rp clean the real essence of role playing is the fact that it’s linked with activities synonymous to real life but you just straight forwardly gave up my marianda rights. and didn’t called the lawyer, in your biography your outcome has been modified by aditya stating that proper Rp should be followed but what u did there was more like non rp so whatever u did wasn’t covered in your biography
I kept RP clean. I disobeyed ur request on Lawyer cause it was best thing to do in the situation.

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
Remember. U came in to FZ base WITHOUT permission.

i am not commenting anymore on this.
State employee(Leos including NGs are not allowed to stun the opposing person if they are not resisting and I don’t see myself resisting if you have an outcome on that then please spread light on this UB

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
Remember. U came in to FZ base WITHOUT permission.

i am not commenting anymore on this.
Also you were forcing the rp situation in FZ. If you don’t call the lawyer all the situation gets in your hands which forces the role play so it also falls in category of Fail Rp and Force Rp

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
State employee(Leos including NGs are not allowed to stun the opposing person if they are not resisting and I don’t see myself resisting if you have an outcome on that then please spread light on this UB
do not enter FZ base its shoot on site AKA red zone

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:: report mee to gov IC budy
u mad u went to prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom