Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cobra Magz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2023
Time of violation
16:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o99NjzO8uUo

Cobra Zero

Player
Player
Hello as you can see i am searching for fruit and this guy came with sport on mountain then gave demands for no reason idk if its even allowed to kill to or give demands for no reason like i did nothing to him and his demands were like super fast he counted to 5 in 2 sec sorry for kid noise thank you

divoarmastrong41

Player
Player
I was looking for scraps and strawberries I asked you to leave so that you wouldn't take it These are RP demands

Cobra Zero

Player
Player
Funny reason to kill a person for they are for everyone you cant just shoot people while doing UB demands randomly bro they are for everyone who find take you are not with gang and we are not on highway or redzone you are riding a sport car on mountain while i go on foot to search but just wanna take all for your self doesn't matter if you brake rules or no anyway admins will solve case.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Approved.

ID 270472 will receive a punishment for DM.
Please note that you cant tell someone to leave a public area when there isnt an RP reason. (Saying u want to find scrap isnt an rp reason to kill someone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom