Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy

Citizen
Player
Information:-

1. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™„๐™๐™‡: ๐™ˆ๐™ง. Mahadee

2. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™œ๐™š:28

3. ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š:(๐™‚๐™ˆ๐™+6)

4. ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ: 8 ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ

5. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™™: rich_mafia

6. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š: Warrior Richboy

7. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™„๐˜ฟ: 37475

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Till now I have been in different organisations like LSPD, NG, FIB, SAHP and USSS. I am confident enough with my experiences that serves the purpose to be a leader of the organisation. I have worked under some good leaders like `Elite Dash and Andrew Hulk` from which I gather knowledges and ideas to run the organisation smoothly along with effective rp development. I have also some plans with the the members of the organisation to make them feel a better with the roleplay.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

2. As I have mentioned that I am having plans to work on for this organisation if I am selected for the leaders. For your convenience, let me deliver a brief below:
i. First of all , I want some changes in the selection and hiring procedures along with the trainings in such a way that will give the employee with a better experience about the ins and outs of the organisation.
ii. I have plans regarding the internal division. I am planning to work on two new divisions that will grow up the interest of the employee to be active as much as they can. I also have plans to reform the existing division with some new regulations and working scheme.

3.Diverse Roleplay Scenarios: Create a range of scenarios that cover diverse situations officers might encounter, including routine traffic stops, intense criminal situations, community engagement scenarios, and more. This variety ensures officers are well-rounded in their roleplaying abilities.
4. My Proposed Departments in SAHP:
1. HR - Human Resources
2. IA - Internal Affairs
3. HWP - Highway Patroling
4. SRT - Special Task Force
5. U.S Marshals - Undercover Department

5. Proposed Ranking System:
Ranking systems play a crucial role in maintaining order and recognizing dedication. I propose the following ranking system for SAHP:
```30 - Sheriff
29 ~ Undersheriff
28 ~ Assistant Sheriff
====== Sheriff Section ======
27 ~ Chief of Staff
26 ~ Chief of Division
25 ~ Us marshal
24 ~ Deputy Chief of Division
23 ~ Watch Commander
22 ~ Supervisor of Division
21 ~ District Attorney
====== High Commands ======