Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobb Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2023
Time of violation
17:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sgCt2eWtXZ0

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
Admins, please examine this video carefully, there is a discord sound in the background and the person who opened the forum is doing meta gaming, please examine carefully. Thank you

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
And also, the person was being toxic in my previous RDM forum and continues here as well, even though I warned him, he doesn't care. I think he deleted the toxic parts from the video.

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/532096/ If u look at this forum he is getting killed at 17:34 and in this he is still at the same place at 17:37. It's clear that he breaks NLR. Also between 0:03-0:05 you can hear he is doing metagaming with his friends. He is saying "Bak geldi polis, indirin silahları." I think he should provide his full POV to understand situation better.

Last edited:

Romeo Lampard

Player
Player
you told me to throw it on the forum if you want and you keep crying here? dude shut up and let the admins do their job

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
Why do you want us to be silent, bob? We are telling you the truth here and helping the admins work, does this mean we are crying?

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
And also the reason why I shot the person in these 2 forums: The person was being toxic in front of the yokai family, and since we were friends with the yokai family, we went to that area. The person sent a message to the members of the yokai and el chavo family, even though no demand was given. Later, when I went to their house and asked why he did this. He still continued to talk in a toxic and sarcastic manner, and along with 1-2 of his friends, he continued to provoke me and the yokai family, but he did not post a video recording of that place. When I shot there, the incident proceeded with improvisation and I think it followed the RP rules, this is a war between families.

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
I think the person should be requested for a bodycam because before these 2 incidents, he was also a yokai and hit my family without any demand. I don't care if there is a missing bodycam, the person actually puts 2 cut videos and says that I did RDM, and he didn't even put these events before, if it had been put before, it could have been seen that it was improvised in accordance with the RP rules.

Romeo Lampard

Player
Player
you made a rule mistake and I took a video recording, if you have a recording, open a forum and close the topic

Burak Chavo

Player
Player
There is a pov here and also this incident happened after I shot you. Then you come to my house with your family and continue to provoke and mix. I may get banned, but you also have so many mistakes, mixing, provoking, do you want me to list more? POV wasn't on where you shot me and the yokai, because it's impossible to hit me there without making a demand anyway. Why should I turn on POV when I'm standing there normally?
NOTE: DİSCORD OFF

Arda Tateman

Smack That
Player
Approved

ID 179241 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

ID 325181 will receive a punishment for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom