Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jenna Margiela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2022
Time of violation
00:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oz84LxByaCY

smalife

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

The problem with your argument is that many of us listened and were complying but your family opened fire on everyone. It's 100% clear in my POV that I am leaving the area. Your family also opened fire on individuals that were unable to hear the demands, such as the individuals on the roof top.

We can't see if you pulled a gun while your whole family was shooting at us at that moment. That's why you die too.

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
The man who was dancing there was the first to shoot at him. When we started shooting at him, it was one of your friends who had fled, and because it was not clear who was shooting in that crowd, some unarmed people died. After all, you, as Babis family, report us. And finally, the dancing man represents you there. if only those dancing and not walking away died and you didn't shoot at us you wouldn't have died while running away. and despite dementia you still keep saying non rp dements as ooc you are mixing here

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
I started shooting after I got shot at and saw one of your fam members shooting my fam
They just loose, that’s why going sad mad and angry. And also break rp rules… in this situation also can use rule of: revenge kill…

Ece Purpblue

Player
Player
They are giving non rp demands . we need time to get in our car bro
as you see here you are not runing to your cars when demands are given to you. You are running in front of the house so... If we were going to cry, we would complain about you guys

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

Family Babi will Receive a Warning for this incident.
Reasons:
1.Gravitas just came out of an OOC zone which means there is no IC RP situation happening to give the demands.
2.They are complying with the demands, you asked them to leave most of them are running towards their vehicles and trying to leave before getting shot.
3.The 5 seconds does not go by that fast, even based on the POV after asking them to leave, only after 4 seconds the gunshots are started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom