Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Axiom Midnight
Administrators nickname
Hector Blake
Date
Nov 19, 2023
Time
6:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6twfWQFd0 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pwhhh2SSfw

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
I was banned for 3 days for the N word when I didn't say it what I said was "and go fuck your self" because I got in the car and he killed me without giving me a chance to get out and ran not only that but also this guy was stalling so bad to get his friends to kill him and then kill us so we won't rob him, his friend was acting all dumb when we were robbing him it's all in the proof, all in all I didn't say the N word and I never said it before and would never say it as I know it would get me a ban and I try as much as possible to abide by server rules to keep my punishment history as clean as possible so I would be able to apply for leader/admin which is my goal, you can see me sounding tired because of me playing for more that 14 hours straight (check servers logs) because of me trying to earn experience for leader & admin, adding on that fact that there was multiple admins watching the situation, so if it was actually me saying the N word they would have punished me and wouldn't have waited for him to do a forum report, he insulted me in a FL so I'm going to request his POV in a forum complaint in player's complaint's, thanks for your time.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
Adding to the post, you can clearly hear me laughing in the video of his friends ramming me with their car and shooting me from the roof, that's because I take it lightly and won't say an insult like that, before even thinking about breaking the rule itself.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
Another addition if you are wondering how "And go fuck yourself" sounded like the N word here is an explanation

My accent made it go like that

"And go fuck yourself" (How it's written)
"N go fuck yourself" (American accent, mine)
"(N Word) fuck yourself" (what was interpreted in the video of him giving UB demands)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I clearly hear and N word in pov and besides that usage of AND Go... as u claim - does not have any contextual sense in that situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom