Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Solomons
Suspect ID
15234, 6964
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JBi_u69D9D0

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
i dont have POV of full incident coz i started recording after some time but you can ask ID - 15234 he is in Legal ORG so he have to record everything. i was walking on Beach Market checking shops then a random guy Punched me in Scripted Green zone he was Rohit Garg i recognized him from his Outfit that he wears everytime. i asked how you punched me in GZ are u in FIB he said no i m in SAHP. When he came outside the scripted GZ i asked search me on PDA. He was not having any vest or anything he was off duty. he used his PDA off duty and said i can arrest you i said no you cant you are off duty and i started punching him he called FIB which was nearby and told them he is wanted by the state arrest him it was completely Fail RP misusing of powers as per i know you are not allowed to Puch in green zone and plus you cant use your PDA off duty. At last of my video you can see ID 6964 when`t off Road coz of which my game crashed.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Hlo dear Admin
i am From FIB i did not arrest him my agents arrest him becouse i did not have vest at this time so i call agents for arrest him becouse he have 3 stars thats why and also I am UC agent {and he say him self he have 3 stars and he say me check my name on PDA i see he have 3 stars i call my agents and he did not know i am from FIB i by misclik punch him in GZ and he ask me wich org r u i say him SAHP i becouse i did not say my orignal org for some resoins ..{and FIB allow to open PDA as normal dress For find pepole}.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom