Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sailesh Sam
Administrators nickname
Banu Pluxury
Date
Nov 17, 2023
Time
11:17
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/531116/

sailesh28

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am blocked for 60 days due to Disabling effects, but I never intended to. Everbody's screenshot looked great so I asked and they told me they use Network Graphics. I made sure by asking multiple times if it was illegal or not and I was told as long as you delete the drug effects and not use any tracers, it was alright so I used it like that. I didn't realized one of the overhaul graphics set had this effect and I never intended to use it for any benefit.
In my previous post you can see, I noticed the messages and knew it was illegal and I could have deleted the video but I didn't, I showed that I reseted and uninstalled the whole network graphics when I realized what I had was illegal. I could have deleted and may have gotten a shorter punishment but I didn't because I believed that I didn't do anything wrong intentionally. I haven't read about it in any rules and when I asked, nobody told me about it. I've been playing for a long time in this city and you can check the history of my account, I've always read all the rules and followed them accordingly. I know I should have been more thorough and made sure about everything and I promise I wont do the same mistake again. Can you please forgive me for once? Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom