Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jay
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord .jayy69
6. Your Nickname Jay Bishop

7. Your ID 3662

Additional information

1. Leader of…Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1st reason I want to be leader of bloods is I have so much experience as leader and as admin in EN03 I am also ex Marabunta,Ballas,LSPD,NG I’m also former Ballas Curator and LSPD Curator I know all the rules and know the best people who would be willing to join and help me create the best RP ever seen while in the meantime making bloods known as the most powerful gang seen teaming with different gangs to attack fz daily doing hostage situations in many different locations that have never been seen or haven’t been seen in long time. Second reason I want to be leader of bloods is with my knowledge of the rules and functions and the amount of people that would be willing to join my term. 3rd and final reason I want to be a leader is because within my time in GRP I have always loved crime and this go around I want to be known as the best. If given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you down ~Yours Truly Jayy Hill!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is to do hostage situations in different area a lot of the gangs some don’t but they do hostage situations in the same area if I’m given leadership I would look to change that also doing daily fz with good RP and max numbers also if I was given the opportunity I would do fz with other gangs to make better RP for gangs I would also aim to make a bloods a territories organization. Also making sure we have max graffiti at all times, aim for 100%
Hope for a Great Response from you guys ~Yours Truly Jayy Hill!

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place Tuesday, 21/11/2023 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Krish Naidu, Darsh Patel, or Ace Galante on Discord with any questions about the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom