Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chhota Chatriii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 20, 2023
Time of violation
13:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w37MT0tMHlU?si=az32m2Yx6oew6bNw

umang

Player
Player
this guy agian an agian rdm in our family member.He kill our all fam members without demand please dear admin proper punishment for this person.

Last edited:

Dean07

Player
Player
I will explain the whole situation here.
Firstly they raid us and before the raid even start they came to our house and killed us.
Then after the raid gets over we came back to fam house and again this guy 50530 killed us.
Everyday this fam Oblock provoke us and when we give them warning they always get into mountain and shoot on us.
I hope you will punish this guy.
Thank you.

DI4NESS OBLOCK

Player
Player
first we are already doing fight with your family members then you come with friend with heli is normal bec you are with them .

umang

Player
Player
first we are already doing fight with your family members then you come with friend with heli is normal bec you are with them .
Show me your pov with proper demand give us our members because you can't give me demand you have any pov to prove wrong you can show us

umang

Player
Player
See this Buddy already fighting?

You can see you shout without demand to our all fam members and see your all forms you will shoot players without demand this is mass vdm.you already breck rules many time see your forums history.

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Provide the pov of the whole situation, as this pov doesnt justify the out come of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom