Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin Ashmit

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ashmit.
2. Your age:17.
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30.
4. Average online per day:5 to 8 hours.
5. Your Discord: ashmit11.
6. Your Nickname: Assassin Ashmit.
7. Your ID: 52300.

Additional information

1. Leader of...
LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
• Firstly it's my duty as a leader of police that i should maintain the law that no one breaks the rules. Also I am gonna work very professionally because the position I want is very respectful it's my work to increase the value of the position.
• I want to become the leader of LSPD because I had my very much time in Leo organisation specially lspd and it makes me good leader for lspd and also I had been high command in all leo organisation. Hence i think I can be a good leader of LSPD.
• Also I have some people who have very much experience and lspd need them they can make this term best of best my officer will do good works for city and keep it crime free and it will increase more respect of LSPD.
• I have some ideas to expand the work of all departments.like hr will focus on all officers and if they do good work they will suggest their in promotion ceremony and also promotion ceremony will held every weeks
•I had some ideas related to bonuses I will increase the bonuses it will motivate the offiers to work more that will keep clean the city from crime.
•And I will give my best to lspd as a leader by doing more special operations it will definitely decrease the criminal activities . Also by attending all the events robbery and arrest the criminals.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
- To improve the role play level of organisation we should focus on the base of a organisation and the base is departments of organisation if our department works smoothly then the hole organisation run smoothly.
a). I will make sure that my every officer will atleast in one department because of that it will decrease the work load of a department.
b). Every department should make sure they will achieve their targets if not there will be a immediate action.
C). It's for some of department that they will make a good relationship with other organisations like FIB, SAHP, NG

S.W.AT.- They will make sure to conduct joint special oppresion with all of them.
Also to conduct training session for new officer with FIB, SAHP, NG.
U.C.- They will make sure to to collect evidence from fib and bust the criminals .
Chain of command:
- 30 Chief of police
- 29 Deputy chief of police
- 28 Comander of operation
- 27 Comander
- 26 Cheaf of staff
-25 Head of Department
-24 Deputy Head of Department
-23 Special Task force Handler
-22 Commissioner
-21 Special Task force
--------------HIGH COMMAND -----------