Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rojbin babis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Idr_A1vnesg

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player

63056242622fa748e2c48cea304833da4a31b2ead999f93187c1d75ed5296a3ccf174067.jpg
74aba1751caa98e1e3955274119320d5.png

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
my name is matkap yigit but he ads commented with my name.
that means(oc) (son of a bitch)

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
I'm looking for someone named Yigit Oc, it has nothing to do with you, you are not the only yiğit in this world Go make a thread about it and stop playing the victim. ur the one swearing at peoples mother in turkish bro not me.

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
I'm looking for someone named Yigit Oc, it has nothing to do with you, you are not the only yiğit in this world Go make a thread about it and stop playing the victim. ur the one swearing at peoples mother in turkish bro not me.
my name is matkap yigit not yigit oc.You cursed using Turkish abbreviation,You wrote to ads and your friend who works at ads accepted it,so you called me drill son of a bitch

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
Ekran_Alnts.PNG

bekliyorum orospu evladi. Thats meaning im waiting son of a bitch. it's funny that someone who always insults my mom is complaining about me

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
keep living in your dream world my friend, admin will do what is necessary. I hope you think before swearing at people's families and have good manners and I hope you don't insult anyone's family again. stop playing oppressed

I don't even know who that number is dude you should open a thread about it

This is not about me?
Ekran_Alnts.PNG

bekliyorum orospu evladi. Thats meaning im waiting son of a bitch. it's funny that someone who always insults my mom is complaining about me

smalife

Player
Player
editor who edited this id : 90002
I suggest you do your research before blaming people. Those ads were not approved by me, you can go and talk to the authorities. And before you make any accusations on my behalf again, use your brain to research it.I know it's hard, but push yourself a little.

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
You have serious problems, my friend, I would like to tell you something, but I am afraid that maybe you will combine your initials and do something.
you are turkish and you know that this is turkish swearing everybody knows it.If you ask anyone, they will say the meaning of oc as a curse.

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
I'm waiting for the admin to review and I don't want to talk to a person who curses my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom