Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Juan West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2021
Time of violation
16:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/x4n44z

Juan West

Player
Player
Hello, I was fighting against playboy in informal org event, firstly one of them was dog mid event and secondly i have a pov of 6535 using aimbot, if you pause the clip at the 3rd second and play it frame by frame, you notice that there's no way to flick that fast unless he is using an aimbot, I wish to request his pov of the event.

The dog in the informal event getting info about ur fam: Grand Theft Auto V 2021.07.19 - 17.44.32.03.DVR_Trim
The guy using aimbot: hacks

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Imagine coming to an event as a DOG... When gods turn you into animals they tell players not to go 'in public areas' and this guy comes to a whole event as a animal :oops:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
On consideration waiting for that ID 6535 POV​

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
11154 might not be, but the instant flick from 6535 and him SHOOTING one of my guys dead through a wall is in PB 'Bud'
do u have the pov of ur guy getting shot or flick through a walls and died? in the pov of the thread I didnt see ur guy getting flick through a wall broski

Heinrich Versace

Player
Player
What is this about? Which "flick" do you mean? There is literally no reason for this. Can we see the Pov of the guys who got killed?

Sam Pluxury

Upload the pov in which your guys get shot through walls, no further discussion until that pov is provided

you have 12hrs to provide it​

Heinrich Versace

Player
Player
Okay, I would have reported this too. In my eyes he was standing infront of the wall without a gun, not moving like it happens sometimes in this server, when someone got killed. Unfortunately i can't provide the POV because the recording stopped due the lack of Memoryspace. Its the first time since months that i dont have a Event Pov and I'm sorry for that.

Heinrich Versace

Player
Player
So you can blame me for not providing POV but I'm everything but a cheater. A bad Bug that happened in the most nnfavourable Moment.

Sam Pluxury

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 6535 will receive a punishment for not having POV of his side | ban
  • Specific family will be recieving a warn too.
  • and about the dog thing it was a bug, there is an animal evolution event at 16:40 so they both got merged

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom