Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maximilyan kara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2022
Time of violation
14:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B6ToLt8x__8

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
I don't wanna be rude but you didn't even shoot her, especially if she drank the juice of protection (it's allowed to use juices in events) it's very expectable that the damage you did wasn't enough to kill her.

akara40

Player
Player
I don't wanna be rude but you didn't even shoot her, especially if she drank the juice of protection (it's allowed to use juices in events) it's very expectable that the damage you did wasn't enough to kill her.
I hit him with 58 in my first hit and at the same time, my friend, who was hitting him with the other side, 36, then m4, 30, then 58 damage with revo

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
The two are not the same person, my friend, the first woman you hit is different. The woman who shot you is different.
You can tell by their shoes and masks.

akara40

Player
Player
The two are not the same person, my friend, the first woman you hit is different. The woman who shot you is different.
you buy yourself glasses or i will send you your money bro

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
you need glasses i think the shoes of the first woman you hit are blue , the shoes of the woman who shot you are orange ?

Rick Lewis

Player
Player

Now after I watching in couple of times I saw that, there is actually 2 person behind the bush, just watch it again and again until you see it akara40

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Leader of unofficial org
this is my friend's POV :), now u should buy glasses xD. And Btw he is forum banned thats why i posted instead of him

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
The next time you come to the forums, get the POV Checked by somebody smarter who has good eyes.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • No cheats (2 different people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom