Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fighting in green zone | IDs 32356 and 16167

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
tyler shaw
Suspect ID
#32356 and #16167
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2021
Time of violation
18:14
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G_1HGn2_NlyVu0pZm_sY_t8hLJEnwF8d/view?usp=sharing

envoski

Player
Player
i was at the mask store when these two players started abusing their power of a greenzone and hitting each other one was knocked unconcious and other players around the area were hit in the crossfire .they then proceeded to use sexually explicit language and while i was making a forum they pushed me out of greenzone and killed me

Alphahvh

Player
Player
2 people, from same family having a fist fight, accidentally hitting you in the crossfire cause you were so focused to stay 2 meters from us to "RECORD" everything, Savannah hits you and instantly says sorry but your that desperate to report people who are laughing and enjoying playing in the server?

Also ps. Why are you metagaming with your buddy "Josh" on Discord?

envoski

Player
Player
2 people, from same family having a fist fight, accidentally hitting you in the crossfire cause you were so focused to stay 2 meters from us to "RECORD" everything, Savannah hits you and instantly says sorry but your that desperate to report people who are laughing and enjoying playing in the server?

Also ps. Why are you metagaming with your buddy "Josh" on Discord?
im not metagaming at which point did i metagame

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Hello , I don't see how you're related to this situation . It was them having a fight amongst themselves and if one of them have a problem with it they can make a forum report about it .
If possible , could you provide any further evidence which proves that they pushed you out of a greenzone and killed you ? Because if there's no proof of that I'm going to have to deny this post since you're not related to this situation at all .

envoski

Player
Player
Hello , I don't see how you're related to this situation . It was them having a fight amongst themselves and if one of them have a problem with it they can make a forum report about it .
If possible , could you provide any further evidence which proves that they pushed you out of a greenzone and killed you ? Because if there's no proof of that I'm going to have to deny this post since you're not related to this situation at all .
yes i made another forum report in which i show 3 clips also i am related because why theyre fighting im getting hit also this is against rules and is unprofessional regardless wether i was involved or not please could you check my new forum where i have all of the evidence

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Alright then , I will be denying this post since they don't have to be professional at the beach in off duty .
Take this as a verbal warning though , I do not want to see people fighting in greenzones even if they are just screwing around.

Denied and CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom