Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Sam Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
    5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658
    6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill
    7. Your ID- 87
    Additional information

1: Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ever since I started playing Grand RP. I have always wanted to be on the legal side of things. I have always strived to bring improvements but not damper the happiness of the players within any organization that I have run. I have run many organizations in Grand including FIB. I want to bring state change and finally once and for all bring the state back to what it once was and bring FIB back to its previous glory.

FIB is the best of the best in the world. It has the most elite agents that are here to protect and serve in a different capacity than other Law enforcement services. But that does not change that our number one priority is making the city safer for the citizens. Making sure that we are pushing forward into the future and not going backward.

I Started in GRP almost 2 years ago and I have been in state. This is where the true change happens and you can create whatever is possible. I have been in every State side org and did my time and learned and studied what makes them special. I would like to implement those things into FIB and make FIB special to be at under my Leadership.

I couldn’t do this alone. I have built an amazing team around me that has an extensive background working within FIB and Stateside as well. They have as much experience as me and they know how to implement their knowledge and will be helping me run this great Organization into the future together we will make goals that we will accomplish not just as FIB but as a family.

With FIB being an elite agency, We will not flex our power. We will hold each and every agent accountable for their actions and they will have a down-to-earth attitude and stature. We will not just hire anyone. We will make it so that every member of FIB will have to pass a test and make sure they know the rules but also know when to give breaks and know how to have great communication within FIB and with others. I will personally oversee this and make sure that we are doing it every week possible.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

When it comes to other Law Enforcement Agencies, We will make sure to have excellent relationships and make sure we are all on good terms. We will hold weekly meetings with org leaders and deputies each week either at FIB HQ or we will go to the capital and have a full meeting there. During these, we will talk about state goals and talk about what we failed to do, and what we need to improve on.
    t
    No one is perfect, me included. I have made many mistakes in life and in the city. I will talk to each agent and when they make a mistake, we will learn from it as an org not just individually. We will make sure to know that together we will improve and one brick and a time build FIB back up to what it once was.

We will make sure to boost activity but not just do gang raids. We will make sure to do daily patrols of the ghetto because even though 3 are required, we are an elite agency and the best way to stop crime is to make sure that the areas of where crime is most active are where we will be. We will gather other orgs into this as well. I would like to set all-time records on searches and seizures as well. I will make sure that we are trying to take as many weapons and illegal items off the street as we can.

We will make sure to always be active and show that we Are in the city and around. We will not be inactive. We will make sure to always be in constant communication with other agencies and will do operations that will keep the city safe and keep the world moving forward. We are at the forefront of the city and the city needs to know that Law Enforcement is one not to be messed with in the time of rebuilding.

FIB is critical in making sure crime in the city is at an all-time low. Also, FIB needs to try and wipe out all corruption from State organizations. We need to make sure that within our own ranks, we have no corruption and make sure that we look in the mirror and make sure that we are critical of ourselves. Now we are so quick to blame others and tear each other apart. Instead of looking in the mirror and thinking before we talk. We need to start bringing each other together not tearing each other down. That is the most important change that will be happening under my leadership.
    I couldn’t ask for a better place to be and I can’t wait to start putting the state back to where it belongs. I hope we get the chance to change together.

I hope I get the chance to serve you all once again. Thank you all for everything you have done for the city and I hope we get the chance to once again Keep Law enforcement the highest honor in the State!

Best Regards,

Sam Hill

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interview will be on 25/11/2023, at 16:00 Server Time, Join Basic room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann, Chanush Movva and John Specter in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom