Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacob Shelby
Administrators nickname
MAGNES HASTE
Date
Nov 22, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/AaF5U6h

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player
Hello, respected official, my greatest appreciation to you. Today I was surprised to receive a penalty on my account of 60 bans for violating rule No1.9 Let me be frank with you. I am very, very sorry for what I did. I was not aware of that. You can check the penalty record. It is very clean and also I do not pose a threat. As for the servant, I am a polite person. I like to work hard according to the wise rules of the servant. Also, you can take all the money and property that I transferred and go back from the beginning. I have big goals, do not deprive me of them. Please give me another chance. I know that you are tolerant and love your work, and I promise you and the men that I will never return them, no matter what. It has been a long time and the circumstances are the most important thing is another chance, great supervisor, and I know that your wise lady will take this matter seriously, with responsibility, love, kindness and tolerance. I hope you will accept this request of mine with the utmost respect and appreciation. My regards to you. MAGNES HASTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom