Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poski Lupus

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL :
Ziya
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 4-9 Hours
Your Discord : funnybird
Your Nickname : Poski Lupus
Your ID : 254439

Additional information
-
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-
I want to be leader of Ballas because, I have a lot of experience in legal and also illegal organizations, I tried both side but gangs have a special place for me. My favorite gang has always been Ballas and I don't think it will be changed.
- I have been in gangs under a lot of leader's term, seen their wrongs, learned a lot of things from them. Right now I have every experience of how these things work and it's the time for me to lead my own gang.
- Right now I am already leader of an unofficial organization so I know what issues a leader faces. Therefore, I am already prepared for the issues I will face.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-
In my opinion, everything starts with people. I will not let anyone who does not even know the basic rules of the city in the gang. Even if they are my friend I will make sure that, they know every basic rules of the city.
- There will never be a lack of activity during my term. I will do a lot of FZ raids, at least 1-2 store robberies per day, avoiding rule breaks.

My goals for Ballas:
-
Taking control of ghetto without rulebreaks.
- Taking both side of ghetto also spraying all ghetto.
- I have deputies who can lead this gang when I am not in the city.
- Giving bonuses if we win necessary events and our target.
- Keeping Ballas on top.
- 100% turf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom