Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
rhg8jej.png

Information
1. Your name IRL: Yahya
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1 (London // server time)
4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours (subject to increase)
5. Your Discord: tommygold.
6. Your Nickname: Tommy Gold
7. Your ID: 143940

4HmGNHo.png

Additional information
1. Leader of... LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have just completed 2 legendary terms as CEO of LI and now I have returned to do it again. During my leadership, I produced record numbers of activity, news content and events hosted for the city and my employees. Below I will list 3 examples of how I can improve the editing, journalistic and entertainment roleplay by LI on EN1

SERVICES
In my time away from LI I have witnessed unbelievable amounts of grammatical mistakes in the ADs sent out in the left eye aswell as a lack of usage of some of LI's greatest features. With my highly detailed policies and internal mandated break systems, which were removed in the last term, I can bring these ADs back to the standard they should be for the benefit of the citizens. I will also implement strict training, testing and disciplinary systems to ensure mistakes are kept minimal. Even a simple mistake can be frustrating for a client in the buying and selling endeavours (as we have seen in li-complaints channel in recent days) and I understand this and will act upon it to make sure it happens as infrequently as humanly possible. However, I recognise ADs should not be the sole purpose of LI and we should always strive to improve every department from ADs to news to creative to events and more

EVENTS
During my leadership, we had broken all server records in the number of events hosted for the public and internally with many unique and thrilling ideas. This was above and beyond our requirement to host the talent show. I think recently, LI has been severely lacking in this and LI in the roleplay position as the state's primary social networking company should prioritise IC(ly) hosting these for the citizens. Lots of these events will also serve as the backbone for interesting stories to be reported by my news team. I can show the events calendars and proofs to the reviewing curators if need be

SAVING SOULS
In my 2 months as LI CEO, we had historical employee satisfaction ratings. Since my departure, I have received innumerable complaints about the quality of life at LI. I want to know how to improve this and just like we did last time, we will once again create a thriving org for all thus improving the EN1 experience for all. We are nothing without our employees and I couldn't have done what I did without all those I had within the org to support me. I want to revive our HQ, revive our events, revive LI's presence around the city...

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-- First and foremost fix the ADs policies so as to ensure that all ADs are readable and coherent thus reducing the number of complaints from players
-- Host more events, making each one unique and exciting (like we did last time with my creative and experienced events HOD)
-- Eliminate any ranks or HCs that do not contribute or add value to the org and promote based on merit and worth. This will create a safe and rewarding work environment
-- Bring back all the HCs who brought so much to every branch at LI, who left with me
-- Actively seek out news stories in the city with a dedicated team of journalists and involve the public in this as much as possible. This will create an interesting city RP story arch
-- Create a strong PR team that will regularly communicate with other orgs to fulfill LI's RP role as a news agency. During my last leadership, we broke records with 47 high quality and well edited videos and over 60 articles!
-- The CNNs should be valued and tended to regularly. They should be promoting interesting and relevant material to the mass audience it reaches. It should always be monitored by the leader to ensure it is not forgotten
-- The org should be active 24/7 to ensure that its purpose is being fulfilled at all times. Regularly host open recruitments to cater to timezones where activity is lacking
-- Hold meetings with all employees of all ranks to ensure that the workplace isn't an single echo chamber and includes varying opinions and suggestions. I will also implement the forgotten 'Employee of the week' award to motivate low ranking employees to go above and beyond in their work
-- The role of CEO demands more leadership than any other org leader and I can guarantee that very few people can match the standard of leadership I can offer
I have many more ideas in improving the org that I will be happy to discuss further in an interview

Thank you for reading through my application!

m1H94vr.png

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
I vouch for this guy more then anyone in this world, We all know his skills we all know his capabilities. Wanna make this org good again? Choose Tommy!

Reactions: MDA

Ammar Alissa

Deputy Leader at LI
Player
Wishing you the best, you've earned every bit of success coming your way!
Tommy on TOP!

Mami Morss

Player
Player
Boss TOMMY GOLD I am absolutely sure that you will manage this org successfully

Reactions: MDA

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for an interview.
Interview is today at 18:00 Server time

Please join waiting room in grand discord 15 minutes before the interview.

Thankyou​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom