Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leroy Hicdurmadan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2023
Time of violation
16:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ba7u-vy3D2E

Leroy White

Player
Player
one of my friends steal bugatti chiron and owner of the car this guy with ID: 41k writing fine $35.000 ( speeding ) to me randomly like from 2 days because he is so mad to we steal his car xd and also he is not only writing fine to me also he writing fine to my friends too and I was its ok to these fines but today he write me fine randomly and he dont even send pull over to me and that means he just open his pda and write me fine from he stays in building of fib and Im pretty sure he doesnt have proof of it
I wanna see of proof how he write fine to me like where he see me and write fine to me

Drake.

Player
Player
nice pg & logging to avoid & abiding crimes in green zone fron sultan driver:

- was cuffed and under arrest pg evaded the situation [ 333077 ]
- sultan guy commiting crimes in greenzone violated - PC 3.15.1 Assisting the evasion of arrest [ 333134 ]
- driver logged to avoid [ 333134 ]

pov reckless driving & CR & speeding - license plate: 1TWL828 guess who is the owner of this car? Leroy Hicdurmadan.

- in radar i can see you are over speeding & reckless driving & car ramming me
- you are the owner of the license plate and the car [ 333077 ]
- cop baiting [ 93247 ] + [ 333077 ]
- car ramming [ 93247 ] + [ 333077 ]

you always break rules

Playing this game to have fun not to be forum warrior
just doing fib work

good luck

Last edited:

Leroy White

Player
Player
nice pg & logging to avoid & abiding crimes in green zone fron sultan driver:

- was cuffed and under arrest pg evaded the situation
- sultan guy helped him to escape in greenzone and violated - PC 3.15.1 Assisting the evasion of arrest
- driver logged to avoid

pov reckless driving & CR & speeding - license plate: 1TWL828 guess who is the owner of this car? Leroy Hicdurmadan.

- in radar i can see you are over speeding & reckless driving & car ramming me
- you are the owner of the license plate and the car
- cop baiting
- car ramming

Playing this game to have fun not to be forum warrior
Not mad just doing fib work

good luck bro lol you are in trouble
you dont even have pov of writing fine xd

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Extra information : you are allowed to ask pov while ( events ) and ofc while something ( suspicious or Cheating or some bug that not clear )
Other wise this is IC issue and u cant ask for bodycam of fine or filling fines this is GOV and DOJ s job they will make Suppeana and ask for the agent s bodycam if its like that everyone comes to forums and ask bodycam of fines and this is not fail rp or something outside the game forums is for rule breaking not for fine filling bodycam so you just wasting your time thanks

FOR THE ADMINS WHO REVIEW THIS THRED :

Turkish admin required that guy above ( Rubai ) he is insulting all FIB s mom in Turkish •

Last edited:

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Writing fines is fully IC. There is no OOC POV Request from non-events. You can make your lawyer ingame do a subpoena on his pov.
Rubai Hicdurmadan will receive punishments for GR3.2 in Forums​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom