Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lucas Haqzkillaz
Administrators nickname
Dom Presky
Date
May 15, 2021
Time
~22:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ibY6EJDFY&ab_channel=I%D0%A9%D0%81%D0%9B%D0%9A%D0%9E%D0%92%D0%A1%D0%9A%D0%90%D0%AFI

Cartel His 13 | Lucas

ban your ass
Blocked
Hello, I insulted the administrator. This was due to the fact that the administrator began to allow himself those things that are not allowed in such a position. In the midst of a store robbery, the administrator teleports in the midst of a shootout, distracts my friend and me, respawns the FIB members thereby greatly changing the course of the shootout, and the robbery in general. I understand that the administrator is an administrator, and I should not have insulted him, but it was all in a fit of anger, the administrator, one might say, provoked me to these insults.
After that, the administrator made a mistake in viewing the logs and blocked my twink account for 1.5 rules, which is why I could not play on your project for 3 days.
I ask you to pay attention to the competence and work of the administrator as a whole, I also ask to replace / remove / mitigate the punishment, because the insults were the result of the administrator's incompetent actions

omH1sgi.png

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Forum account got blocked as well for your status.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom