Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Car Ramming, Powergaming l ID 299274 , 140743

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lance_Calipso
Suspect ID
299274 , 140743
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2023
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mt86I84KaKM

Lancey

Player
Player
ID 140743 and ID 299274 can be seen Car Ramming to kill me (killed by ID 299274 and Car Rammed by ID 140743) then proceeds to provoke and insult after killing.
ID 140743 can also be seen Powergaming by picking up dropped weapon and ammo while holding a gun in his hand.
All proof in POV.

Dark.q

S2
Player
Nice Running into HQ if you dont remove it i will let them to give you a warm + mixing

Lancey

Player
Player
I cannot enter my own HQ just because you're camping outside and shooting every person that comes by? Or do you mean the part where after I already was on my way to HQ you follow me in and started provoking and insulting, asking me to go outside?

Logic has given up on this one. 🥴

Lancey

Player
Player
You post a video of you Car Ramming, AGAIN, as I try getting TO MY OWN HQ, while you're also Metagaming with your buddy on Discord and continuing to shoot me still eventhough I was already inside the GZ? Then following me inside to provoke me further (conveniently editing that part out?)

At this point I honestly lost count of the amount of rule breaks and degeneracy here, someone please look into this.

Lancey

Player
Player
And just to clarify, I wasn't being chased by these guys. I was already on my way to HQ but they were camping right outside and car rammed me to stop me from getting in (you can see in the POV that he provided that before any shooting or anything I was trying to enter HQ but both of them purposefully car rammed me to stop me from entering, to which I tried to back my car and avoid them before any shooting even started).

Dark.q

S2
Player
You post a video of you Car Ramming, AGAIN, as I try getting TO MY OWN HQ, while you're also Metagaming with your buddy on Discord and continuing to shoot me still eventhough I was already inside the GZ? Then following me inside to provoke me further (conveniently editing that part out?)

At this point I honestly lost count of the amount of rule breaks and degeneracy here, someone please look into this.
Go read rules Ghetto Rules1.6

Skezzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jY_Djg0wM&t
Player
its not that its that he was using bigger hitbox thats why he deleated it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom