Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Using additional account

sivavarun

Player
Player
as per the rules the transfer of property or money between main account and the additional account is against the rules. But Can i use my additional account just to plant the solar (not playing and not doing any other action with additional account).
If i use my additional account for only planting 1 solar and using my main account to repair and takeaway the battery. I want to know whether it is against the rules or not.
Can anyone please help me.

Conner Blackwood

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Server Administrator
Please note that I am providing this information based on my own knowledge and experience. As far as I know, if you leave the game, your solar panel disappears anyway. Secondly, any interaction between the main and second account is prohibited, even if it is only indirect, such as through solar panels.

Please note: I am not part of the GrandRP support team; I'm just bored and like to help others.

Fulgencio Heredia

Player
Player
The batteries you generate with your secondary PC cannot be exchanged with the main one. You would be sanctioned.

Raja Krishna

Player
Player
Please note that I am providing this information based on my own knowledge and experience. As far as I know, if you leave the game, your solar panel disappears anyway. Secondly, any interaction between the main and second account is prohibited, even if it is only indirect, such as through solar panels.

Please note: I am not part of the GrandRP support team; I'm just bored and like to help others.
Panels Wont Disappears even when you are offline

Last edited:
Top Bottom