Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
drake brank
Administrators nickname
Nounou Opps
Date
Nov 24, 2023
Time
13:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ttf71epvzjc

Drake.

Player
Player
due to:
you said im metagaming

i got a whole video of collecting ic information about the guy who stole the "veyron" car
was looking for Jewell Hicdurmadan house, they are all involved in stealing this vehicle thats why I arrived to his house

Drake.

Player
Player
asking to release me from prison and remove this punishment from my record
im still gonna be active to get out ofr prison but still stop it

Drake.

Player
Player
I found them there before with the car i was looking for:

rp video same day

Jewell Hicdurmadan was wanted and was the guy who was stealing this vehicle, information was taken from PDA since he is wanted I got an IC reason to look for his house only for the reason he is wanted by gov.
I also have more IC reasons to look for his house because there is a chaos going around and the vehicle location was there.

No hate for the admin but please understand me.

thanks

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
jail time was ended
also during RP never use any Discords or 3rd party aps u have ORG radio for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom