Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Robbing in GZ, Shooting in GZ | Vagos Mass rulebreak.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2021
Time of violation
21:24
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ggawmm

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
So, the other day I was informed by one of the admins, his name is Brandon, not sure the last name, that the sidewalk is a green zone. I/ my friends almost got fucked for even punching my friend there. So we were following this big group around and the Marabunta car got rammed into the gas station barrier/sidewalk by vagos and blocked in. Which is a green zone, according to Brandon you have to be said amounts of meters away from the stations to be away from the green zone and they aren't even close to being out of it. They have guns out, and when we stopped to tell them that is considered a green zone, they shoot out of the green zone at us. (Vagos.) I find this behaviour quite shocking to be honest considering they just got a gang warning for robbing inside another gang's hq. Even the leader can be seen pointing a gun to assist in the robbery, not caring about the green zone at all.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1st we are not blast his car and we not Kill to this guys and this guys we are chase they are guy directly go to the gas station and his car blast so Do not put fake report without don’t no what Situation…. And Gas station is green zone we can’t soot gang mamber shoot out of 100 meters ohk

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
1st we are not blast his car and we not Kill to this guys and this guys we are chase they are guy directly go to the gas station and his car blast so Do not put fake report without don’t no what Situation…. And Gas station is green zone we can’t soot gang mamber shoot out of 100 meters ohk
a vagos shot me from inside the greenzone. I'm just report what I saw, but maybe POV can back it up

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro your report a situation you arent involed in we chased him from the ghetto he wouldnt pull over when into gas station and we blocked the exits and he rammed and exploded the car that all that happened. Also why you mixing like you aint even involed and you given your opinion.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
We both have the POVs of the chase happening prior to them dying by the greenzone. If admins request I'll be providing POV in the morning.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
We both have the POVs of the chase happening prior to them dying by the greenzone. If admins request I'll be providing POV in the morning.
If you didn't rob him, that's fair enough. But I still got shot from the green zone.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
  • I will be waiting for Ink to send the povs in. They have 12 hours to respond.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
This is the pov of the chase he entered the gas station during a chase and exploded him self. As chase started in ghetto we are allowed to rob him even tho he didnt have anything. Also guy fail rp when he started doing masterbating animation and only put hands up after admin told him too. also GrogtheFrog why are you coming over mixing when your not involved just let people play without report as 3rd party. Also ID 22900 complety dosent fear for his life just because he entered a gz in ghetto not even at station thats why the RP is dead in ghetto.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
This is the pov of the chase he entered the gas station during a chase and exploded him self. As chase started in ghetto we are allowed to rob him even tho he didnt have anything. Also guy fail rp when he started doing masterbating animation and only put hands up after admin told him too. also GrogtheFrog why are you coming over mixing when your not involved just let people play without report as 3rd party. Also ID 22900 complety dosent fear for his life just because he entered a gz in ghetto not even at station thats why the RP is dead in ghetto.
I reported because from what I saw, it looked like a mass rulebreak from vagos, a day after another mass rulebreak from you guys. Also got shoot from someone inside a greenzone. I'm trying to inform you that you guys are in a greenzone. Seems like its wrong for reporting rulebreaks now I guess. Also in your pov, you shot at the guy your robbing inside the greenzone too. and ID 9383 shoots ID 22900 with a rev inside a greenzone. You're guys' plan was to rob them before you were stopped, aiming guns and telling him to put his hands up in a greenzone.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
  • I will be waiting for Ink to send the povs in. They have 12 hours to respond.
I think you can see from the given evidence that we chased him in ghetto, he refused to stop and blasted himself into the gas station. His body ended up being outside of the gas station so we finished the RP situation by robbing him OUTSIDE of the gas station borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom