Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
Shared with admins
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
For now 2pm to 1am
5. Average online per day
for the last month 10 hours a day on average
6. Your Discord
optimuscuk
7. Your Nickname
Opti
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in most of the legal org including a leadership position at Lifeinvader and although they were for short period deputy position at NG and SAHP. I like helping people especially the newcomers. You can always find me answering newcomers questions at the weirdest places or just giving them a ride to wherever they need. I feel like being an admin will give me more opportunities to help the players and since I have been in almost all of the legal orgs (except lspd and fib) I believe this will be my next step in this server.
2. What are your strengths?
I am really good with following orders
Since we have a big Turkish population in the server I can help Turkish admins.
I learn fast
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I have problems when there is no discipline in a place. Especially orgs where there is a lot of corruption. I can get frustrated about it.
I don’t have patience when someone doesn’t let me talk/Cutting my words while I am speaking
I havent been in gangs before therefore i am not familiar with their rules
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don’t have one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Yes, my online time will be limited for next 2 weeks due to my IRL exams.

Last edited:

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact Edward Pluxury (erelix) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom