Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
fazlii solukk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 26, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IbqvgsSqErM

fazli43

Player
Player
While on the road, he suddenly opens fire and kills unarmed people, one of them being me. It's not five, it must be done, please do what is necessary.

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
While on the road, he suddenly opens fire and kills unarmed people, one of them being me. It's not five, it must be done, please do what is necessary.
We are defending our PANELS you came at the last 30 seconds as you can see from your POV it was 23:59.
Doesnt matter if you are unarmed you cannot approach a PRIVATE PROPERTY HOUSES with TWO PEOPLE FULLY ARMED WITH LMG AND BODY ARMOR DEFENDING PANELS!

YOU DO NOT SHOW IN THE POV WHAT HAPPENED 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOU RUN LAST SECOND TO THE PANEL! BECAUSE YOU CHECKED OUR PANELS AND YOU WERE WAITING AT CEMETERY INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE TO RUN AND STEAL IT! YOU ONLY SHOW LAST 30 SECONDS OF PANEL DEFENSE WHERE YOU DIE! THAT IS WHERE YOUR POV STARTS! OUT OF CONTEXT!

We have the right to shoot you because you were CLEARLY RUNNING for our panels to press G BEHIND the wall (Bug Abuse) to steal it last second!

You posted the first POV and Thread which got rejected for NO AUDIO, your AUDIO in this POV is DELAYED so something is also missing.

YOUR FIRST REPORT WAS REJECTED ALREADY!

ALEX ODD Clearly answered my questions days ago when i asked about panels, we have the RIGHT to defend and shoot whoever runs to our panel and PRIVATE PROPERTY HOUSES!

Last edited:

Anto DeBonanza

Player
Second of all, you are a personal STALKER of ours, you kept stalking me and my gf every single day for a week now, we have proof, you keep coming to our HOUSES EVERY DAY to shoot us RDM without a reason, we reported you already on your MAIN ACCOUNT and now you are coming to harass us and stalk us with your TWINK ACCOUNT!

WHAT YOU ARE DOING BREAKS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF GRAND RP WHICH IS A RP SERVER NOT DEATHMATCH!

YOU CANT STALK AND FOLLOW PEOPLE WITH MAIN AND TWINK ACCOUNT!
When you die the first time in a panel defense you have to FORGET what happened in your PAST LIFE! LET ALONE STALK US HARASS US WITH TWO ACCOUNTS!

I will now report you with proof that you are stalking us every day.

Your other post in your forum profile shows that you are using ONE ACCOUNT of forum to post with MAIN AND TWINK ACCOUNT!
YOU CANNOT USE 1 FORUM ACCOUNT FOR TWO IN GAME ACCOUNTS! This thread is not even valid!

YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT
ID 330101 - Name: Fazli Soluk

YOUR TWINK ACCOUNT
ID 335941 - Name: Fazli Solukk

You have been REPORTED by both me and my girlfriend TWICE last week! I will post here proof!

Last edited:

fazli43

Player
Player
İkincisi, sen bizim kişisel takipçimizsin, bir haftadır her gün beni ve kız arkadaşımı takip etmeye devam ettin, artık elimizde kanıt var, her gün evlerimize gelip bizi RDM'ye sebepsiz yere vuruyorsun, seni ihbar ettik zaten ANA HESABINIZDA ve şimdi bizi taciz etmeye ve TWINK HESABINIZLA takip etmeye geliyorsunuz!

YAPTIĞINIZ ŞEY, GRAND RP'NİN EN ÖNEMLİ KURALINI İHLAL EDİYOR: ÖLÜM MAÇI DEĞİL, RP SUNUCUSUDUR!

ANA VE TWİNK HESABIYLA İNSANLARI STALK VE TAKİP EDEMEZSİNİZ! Panel savunmasında ilk kez öldüğünüzde GEÇMİŞ HAYATINIZDA olanları UNUTMANIZ gerekir! BIRAKIN BİZİ SAKLAYIN, İKİ HESAPLA TACİZ EDİN!

Şimdi sizi her gün bizi takip ettiğinize dair kanıtla rapor edeceğim.
Benim kimseyi takip ettiğim yok ilk gün sen bizi vurmuştun benim de kanıtım var ve kural neyse onu gosterecek

Anto DeBonanza

Player
Benim kimseyi takip ettiğim yok ilk gün sen bizi vurmuştun benim de kanıtım var ve kural neyse onu gosterecek
Speak ENGLISH!!! This is EN1 and this Forum SHOULD BE ONLY ENGLISH!

Me and her are TIRED of you STALKING AND HARASSING US EVERY DAY WITH YOUR MAIN AND TWINK ACCOUNT! We are officially reporting you, we are asking you to be BLACKLISTED from the PROJECT for HARASSMENT AND STALKING WITH TWO ACCOUNTS!

Anto DeBonanza

Player
You have been REPORTED on your MAIN ACCOUNT ID 330101 - Name: Fazli Soluk

TWICE! Look at this! AND YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISHED! Thats why you keep Stalking and Harassing us with your TWINK!

FIRST REPORT OF YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT APPROVED BY ADMIN:

SECOND REPORT OF YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT APPROVED BY ADMIN:

You came to RDM us TWO TIMES in TWO DAYS and got PUNISHED!

Last edited:

Anto DeBonanza

Player
I also have proof that AFTER this happened, you came back AGAIN next hour with the CLEAR INTENT of STEALING OUR PANELS (From behind the wall G button, that is BUG ABUSE)

Your POV Shows that You came to STEAL THE PANEL LAST 10 SECONDS at 23:59
You said: "While on the road, he suddenly opens fire and kills unarmed people, one of them being me. It's not five, it must be done, please do what is necessary."

Acting INNOCENT like you didnt RUSH last second to steal the panel! (Not showing what happened before in your POV!)

THIS IS AFTER 2 HOURS!
You CLEARLY driving LAST SECOND to our house walls to get out and steal it from behind walls.

YOU CAME AGAIN AT 01:59 WITH THE INTENT OF CLEARLY STEALING OUR PANEL FROM BEHIND THE WALL G BUTTON WHICH IS BUG ABUSE!

So you act innocent but as Admins will see, you keep stalking us EVERY DAY with TWO ACCOUNTS, RDM US and you also try to steal our panels from behind the wall bug abusing.

We would like Alex Odd or a Senior Admin to review this, we have given enough proof of Stalking, he broke also the rule of MIXING MAIN AND TWINK! We asked Alex Odd to take care of this situation.

HIS MAIN ACCOUNT
ID 330101 - Name: Fazli Soluk

HIS TWINK ACCOUNT
ID 335941 - Name: Fazli Solukk

Last edited:

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Proof doesn't show all situation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

fazli43

Player
Player
Son 30 saniyede geldiğiniz PANELLERİMİZİ savunuyoruz, bakış açınızdan da görebileceğiniz gibi saat 23:59'du.
Silahsız olmanızın bir önemi yok , LMG VE VÜCUT ZIRH SAVUNMA PANELLERİYLE TAM SİLAHLI İKİ KİŞİYLE
ÖZEL MÜLK EVLERİNE yaklaşamazsınız !

PANELDE SON İKİNCİ KOŞMADAN 5 DAKİKA ÖNCE NE OLDUĞUNU POV'DA GÖSTERMİYORSUNUZ! ÇÜNKÜ PANELLERİMİZİ KONTROL ETTİĞİNİZ VE EVİMİZİN ÖNÜNDEKİ MEZARLIKTA ÇALIŞMAK VE ÇALMAK İÇİN BEKLEDİNİZ! PANEL SAVUNMASININ SADECE SON 30 SANİYESİNİ ÖLDÜĞÜNÜZ YERDE GÖSTERİRSİNİZ! İŞTE POV'UNUZUN BAŞLADIĞI YER! KONU DIŞI!

Seni vurma hakkımız var çünkü panellerimizin son saniyede onu çalmak için duvarın ARKASINDA G'ye (Böcek İstismarı) basması için AÇIKÇA KOŞUYORSUN!

SES YOK nedeniyle reddedilen ilk POV'yi ve Konuyu yayınladınız, bu POV'daki SES'iniz GECİKTİ, dolayısıyla bir şeyler de eksik.

İLK RAPORUNUZ ZATEN REDDEDİLDİ!

ALEX ODD Günler önce panelleri sorduğumda sorularıma net bir şekilde cevap vermişti, panelimize ve ÖZEL MÜLK EVLERİMİZE koşan herkesi savunma ve vurma HAKKIMIZ var!

Evet geldim ama silahsız birine ateş etmek yasaktır. Bunu çok iyi biliyorsun. Oraya panel çalmaya gelmedim. Fark ettiysen ilk önce beni vurdun. Eğer panelini çalsaydım beni vurup şikayet edebilirdin. Panelini aldığıma dair bir kanıtın var mı? Yoksa panelinizi mi aldım? Dün beni vurmasaydın panelini almaya çalışmadığımı anlayacaktın. Bir panel var, onu sana vereceğim. Çok sayıda panel istiyorsanız neden her şeyi panele bağlıyorsunuz?

Top Bottom