Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aleex West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
4:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8yme68

Wolo

Player
Player
dude im so quit bec i got IRL shit to do im not cheating and i can get an PC check i dont mind this and what im asking for guys just a POV of he is not cheating there's no hate to anyone guys.. its just an VIDEO GAME and i hate whatever who is cheating so good luck guys with it..
hey man its alright i know your not cheating friend would you like to join me on the clash royale

Smoky

Player
Player
Look I’ve been banned twice today ima real hacker an i know when I see another hacker. Ain’t no way the admins not going to see your shitty aimbot ALEX! Why you snitching on yourself in 4k? Everytime shoota rolled your weak ass aimbot followed. Your stupid. An this is besides the point how you get hit twice also an didn’t die? That’s in 4k also. Your and idiot ALEX. Shoota I wish you good luck, but you don’t need it he’s fucking obviously hacking in 4k.
who the fook is that guy

HOB_GLOCK

Player
Player
who the flippin heck are you no one knows u now shut the freek up and learn how to use the toaster you freeking idiot thats not cheats menn
bro stfu for i slap yo ass, ion give af about you hoe! your lame asf defending a fucking hacker... you ah bitch now I bet you don't wanna hit about it? I'll knock yo ass out lil ass kid get my nephew to whoop yo ass lil boy go suck a dick

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 110442 will receive a punishment for 1.7
  • 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom