Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mai Nguyen
Suspect ID
35634, 48710, 47927,
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2021
Time of violation
2:18AM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OHd4ftTpg94

maimayhem

Player
Player
We were heading to a family event on the highway and a couple of black cars were car ramming us several times. We were not notified that they were a gang trying to rob us and their cars were personal cars and not gang cars. Then our friend tried to defend us because they would not stop blocking us.

Roh

Player
Player
in the video you literally see you guys are vdming our guy , you guys are powergaming and metagaming how you even dare to make a thread about it ? tell me a way how to stop a car when they are powergaming and not stopping ? give me one option how to stop you powergamers without crashing?

Roh

Player
Player
We were heading to a family event on the highway and a couple of black cars were car ramming us several times. We were not notified that they were a gang trying to rob us and their cars were personal cars and not gang cars. Then our friend tried to defend us because they would not stop blocking us.
in the video you literally see you guys are vdming our guy , you guys are powergaming and metagaming how you even dare to make a thread about it ? tell me a way how to stop a car when they are powergaming and not stopping ? give me one option how to stop you powergamers without crashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom