Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O4YJmFIxoY0

Devil Perfecto

๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Player
i killed this man within a sec 8 -9 people came to us and kill us . then they rob me . how can they know the actual location of this guy . its 100% mg . they kill me and patch that guy .

Yaswanth Trigger

๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š - ๐”ธ๐”ฝ๐•‚
Game Assistant
On Consideration

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family โค๏ธ
Player
i killed this man within a sec 8 -9 people came to us and kill us . then they rob me . how can they know the actual location of this guy . its 100% mg . they kill me and patch that guy .
I Think U Don't No About the

Family Radio :ROFLMAO:

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
Wait guys, the result is coming , we dont get any warn but Devil you ready for receive a bann.

Devil Perfecto

Player
btw sardar you are in vacation !!!

Shree Ram

Player
Player
First thing your pov is cropped which is sign of deceiving admins.
How he can use fam radio while dead ? Maybe you are saying about Discord right !
Your pov just only show the fight not any situation before fight he may have called on radio before engaging in fight .

2nd possibility
8-9 people cannot randomly just pull from their work or fam House just to save him or on 1 radio call .
They should be near by the location and from your pov they were all armed and had fam cars Means ready to rob people which means they were all in the getto and just saw a fam marker nearby and went there if radio call was not made .

The evidence provided by you is not solid enough to prove the rule break .

Devil Perfecto

Player
Chill bro one admin already watching this forum he will decide. Maybe will ask pov from you guys .

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
First thing your pov is cropped which is sign of deceiving admins.

Your pov just only show the fight not any situation before fight he may have called on radio before engaging in fight .

2nd possibility
8-9 people cannot randomly just pull from their work or fam House just to save him or on 1 radio call .
They should be near by the location and from your pov they were all armed and had fam cars Means ready to rob people which means they were all in the getto and just saw a fam marker nearby and went there if radio call was not made .

The evidence provided by you is not solid enough to prove the rule break .
Yea you are telling right bro. Always suport like it.

Devil Perfecto

Player
no bro nothing xbox or obs
its nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom