Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anish Danials
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
10:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8JCxKWN2ddk

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
I was in the helicopter and i was waiting for my friend as she needed to attend the fam raid and was just hovering over the ground until these 3 guys came and started shooting guns at me me as my friend (Olivia) found out thier fam killed me so she came to help me and when i. when she came to help me and when i went up to them and said then they started punching me so i just told them to start punching me just to know if they know the rules and then this guys kill me. AND I AM REPORTING THE FAM AS 5 OF THIER FAM MEMBERS BROKE THE RULES IN A FAM SITUATION . and i am really sorry for not having the audio as i had the Nvidia driver update which i didnt do but i think its very clear in The POV that they killed me

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
I was in the helicopter and i was waiting for my friend as she needed to attend the fam raid and was just hovering over the ground until these 3 guys came and started shooting guns at me me as my friend (Olivia) found out thier fam killed me so she came to help me and when i. when she came to help me and when i went up to them and said then they started punching me so i just told them to start punching me just to know if they know the rules and then this guys kill me. AND I AM REPORTING THE FAM AS 5 OF THIER FAM MEMBERS BROKE THE RULES IN A FAM SITUATION . and i am really sorry for not having the audio as i had the Nvidia driver update which i didnt do but i think its very clear in The POV that they killed me
pov without sound ?

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
your flying into family house . we allready give you warning.. you cut tha video.. post your full pov with sound

Anish Verstappen

Player
your flying into family house . we allready give you warning.. you cut tha video.. post your full pov with sound
Post Your POV if you gave warning, and what about the 2nd time? and i flyed into my house as ved, sova and olivia are my friend i was hanging out with olivia before coming so i was just at the house and was hovering i didnt even damaged you guys, shooting me without any RP reason

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Post Your POV if you gave warning, and what about the 2nd time? and i flyed into my house as ved, sova and olivia are my friend i was hanging out with olivia before coming so i was just at the house and was hovering i didnt even damaged you guys, shooting me without any RP reason
what if they did gave demands and u are posting the pov without sound and this is no event so its not mandatory to hold pov of this situation and u call this guys ur friends and still reports the fam like fr u should learn what "friends" are.

Last edited:

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Regardless of no sound in your pov can u please mention the timestamp of when "5 members" tried to kill you and of what i can see "THEY" did not even kill you at first you died because of ur spectacular flying skill and yeah parking the heli in middle of the road is UB ig. And for the second time ID 119719 killed you while other fam members were just standing even without pointing guns on you.

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
Are you serious XD , one of our guys killed you and you are reporting the entire family . That is so stupid .

What you did is hovering a chopper ( not a car XD ) on the road and you had an accident with a car . And our Family members always give a 5 second warning before killing a stranger at our family house or area , of which you don't have any proof because there is no sound in the POV.
Besides everything , your POV is going to be rejected because its muted , there's is no sound .

VedCarter

Player
Player
If we are doing rdm you are also doing fear Rp what do you expect when a family is doing a gathering and you come and disturb also while they where shooting you, You stayed there didnt try to run for your life also to take the pov for forum report you did this

VedCarter

Player
Player
elite assassins on forums again...
Haters like you will come a lot like you from a big family who think small families cant make it But we can you guys just know how to underestimate only a leader of a top family knows what it feels like when you are a leader of a struggling family unlike you

Anish Verstappen

Player
what if they did gave demands and u are posting the pov without sound and this is no event so its not mandatory to hold pov of this situation and u call this guys ur friends and still reports the fam like fr u should learn what "friends" are.
There is only one "true friend" of mine in the fam which is olivia, i dont like this fam or previous rule breaks and all that shit and they are breaking rules again that's why I am reporting them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom