Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anish Danials
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
10:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8JCxKWN2ddk

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
Haters like you will come a lot like you from a big family who think small families cant make it But we can you guys just know how to underestimate only a leader of a top family knows what it feels like when you are a leader of a struggling family unlike you
Lmao, I am in Sinaloa and i also have strugelled with my fam leader to make it on top, i was one of the first 10 member of the fam and look now we are top q0

Anish Verstappen

Player
If we are doing rdm you are also doing fear Rp what do you expect when a family is doing a gathering and you come and disturb also while they where shooting you, You stayed there didnt try to run for your life also to take the pov for forum report you did this
Regardless of no sound in your pov can u please mention the timestamp of when "5 members" tried to kill you and of what i can see "THEY" did not even kill you at first you died because of ur spectacular flying skill and yeah parking the heli in middle of the road is UB ig. And for the second time ID 119719 killed you while other fam members were just standing even without pointing guns on you.
At 0:20 3 guys point gun at me and 2 shoots, i went away but because of these people my heli crashed and i died but my friend saved me so I just went to talk to them and one started punching and one killed me

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Have the POV cause you never seem to have POVs😂
cool down man this is best for you before i become angry .
I-don-t-care-who-you-are-what-you-look-like-or-how

Last edited:

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
At 0:20 3 guys point gun at me and 2 shoots, i went away but because of these people my heli crashed and i died but my friend saved me so I just went to talk to them and one started punching and one killed me
Ur heli crashed coz u tried to park ur heli in the middle of road which is UB (unrealastic behaviour) and a car crashed into ur heli coz its a downhill and vehicles comes in speed so its upto u as coz ur mistake u died first time. And even after warning shots by 2 guys still u showed no fear rp and tried to land like who is the one breaking rules here? And about talking that was time for fam raid even after warning shots and all u came to talk which we didnt like as we need no interceptions at time of raid.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Have the POV cause you never seem to have POVs😂
Do u know any rules of when it is mandatory to capture pov oh maybe u dont coz u have to attend events for that. Read rules of what fear rp and UB are and then make any forum reports coz u reported urself in the pov of no fear rp and UB for parking heli on road.

VedCarter

Player
Player
Lmao, I am in Sinaloa and i also have strugelled with my fam leader to make it on top, i was one of the first 10 member of the fam and look now we are top q0
Bozo your leader is Rich af he can buy 10 families like nothing he doesnt care about his money he is a big pay to win guy he can hire shooters for 10 mil at any time money is like dust for him so you guys just pay to win the server to grow your family also you are a greedy and salty person thats why you joined probably and also if you think you made your family grow to top then tell me what did you do for your fam because i see you are always crying on the forums once in fib you reported a guy who handcuffed his friend just for fun and you got problem with that you should mind your own business rather than disturbing growth of struggling fams like you Bozo
pkakb.gif

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Post the POV of the Entire situation with Audio.​
  • in case the Family Being Reported has any POV of the situation, Provide it.​
You have 10 hours to amend these errors

Any OFF TOPIC comment after This post other than the asked POV's, will result into a forum account punishment.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
TBH i getting a wired feelings about you dont showing the full video and show only when they shooting you.
i was a lot of time in there house and they are never shoots me.
Now i know that you have history with oliva and this fam.
Now wanna provide the full video ?

Anish Verstappen

Player
before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Post the POV of the Entire situation with Audio.​
  • in case the Family Being Reported has any POV of the situation, Provide it.​
You have 10 hours to amend these errors

Any OFF TOPIC comment after This post other than the asked POV's, will result into a forum account punishment.
So in the first video they shot me without warning and when i tried to come down to talk to them while hovering over the road ( IN IRL WHEN THERE IS NO PLACE TO LAND, THE HELICOPTER HOVERS) and i also hovered upon the road so i can ask why did the shot me and they shot me again then i started going up to continue RP and i know the hovering thing as my grandfather was an Air Force Officer and he used to tell me all these things
1st Video:
In the 2nd Video One Person VDMed Me 2nd was DMing Me and 3rd one killed me (and the background noise which is coming in second video is of my friend he was talking to his mother)
2nd Video:
And For other proof ask this family as they never have POVs xD

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • Based on the First Evidence Provided you can hear they gave the demands and you came back and Hovered so they killed you nothing wrong in that but there is a person whom is shooting before the time which I cannot get the ID of.
    And
    based on the second Evidence the 2 Players Will Receive a Punishment.
    ID 119719 will receive a punishment for VDM,RDM.
    ID 105211 will receive a punishment for RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom