Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM Sopranos Family I 98842, 75332, 86383, 115297

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raysen_Alan
Suspect ID
98842, 75332, 86383
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jM2aBh85kJg

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Omg you are giving info to your friends inside the zone and you reporting us on forum ??? how dumb you can be

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
this is not even first time,

brotherhood family always taking info in war for resources. We tried to prevent this also i said him to leave and counted 5 secs but my voice is bugged

Skully

Player
Reopened
I will be reviewing as there not uni org anymore​

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Provide POV of the demands that you have stated were given
6hrs to provide​

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
As it past 2 days over the incident im not able to provide further POV. (im deleting my povs daily because not having enough space on computer)
Please consider the metagaming and giving info during event situation, thank you.

Raysen

Player
Player
After i posted this forum it's been 41 hours they need the save the povs for 48 hours. Please commentate that they dont have povs thanks.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
this is not even first time,

brotherhood family always taking info in war for resources. We tried to prevent this also i said him to leave and counted 5 secs but my voice is bugged
everyone can be give info to friends before event start . U go take info or place where are the others fam enters . U can change your tactics or plans . Stop crying for this ? U are guilty for that kill . U didn’t gave him any demand just shoot him . U guys doing rdm . U know that right?

Gorkem

Player
Player
As it past 2 days over the incident im not able to provide further POV. (im deleting my povs daily because not having enough space on computer)
Please consider the metagaming and giving info during event situation, thank you.
When the forum was thrown, the 48 hour rule did not pass, because they did not have images, they played with time, I request you to take this into consideration and take action.

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Talk one by one muppets you all saying repeating thing.
everyone can be give info to friends before event start . U go take info or place where are the others fam enters . U can change your tactics or plans . Stop crying for this ? U are guilty for that kill . U didn’t gave him any demand just shoot him . U guys doing rdm . U know that right?
Hmm nice game information. I bet using discord during event and rp is very natural thing too
If event not started yet what for yellow area on map stands for ?

zinaeden zidan

Leader of unofficial org
Is there a any rule violation or something in giving info to his friends? What kind of unofficial leader are u xDD

Are you posting information via discord and claiming it's not a violation of the rules? you have brain but no intelligence

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Talk one by one muppets you all saying repeating thing.

Hmm nice game information. I bet using discord during event and rp is very natural thing too
If event not started yet what for yellow area on map stands for ?
U can stand out of that yellow area. You don't need to enter that yellow area, you can go until 45 at the latest. U know that right?

Skully

Player
Rejected

Evidence has passed 2 days since violation no longer valid evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom