Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julie Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2021
Time of violation
4:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tmgt8a

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
I was at an event for my unofficial org. The only two orgs in the event were Playboy and Saudis, atleast based on colours thats what im assuming. Meanwhile, mid event (which is a deathmatching event mind you.) a firefighter shows up. He somehow knows to go straight to do the dude on the highway. And heals the Playboy member. It is completely unrealistic for an onduty firefighter to come to a death match event, especially when I didn't know if i could shoot him or not cause he is on duty. After the event, the firefighter comes up to me. I speak to him oocly that a firefighter wouldn't make sense. And considerine i was speaking oocly to him about the event, i mentioned i know he is playboy because i did happen to rob him earlier. And he admits he is and says ''he only came to fuck around.'' I don't believe a playboy should come into an event as an on duty to also heal a playboy. It seems like it was planned to make confusion.

Healing in event: playboy

OOC Talk: admits playboy.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 27 will receive a punishment for non-rp behavior.

There is never a situation where a firefighter is gonna run into open gunfire to heal player.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom