Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Choo
Administrators nickname
Kazuto Kirigaya
Date
Nov 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/538427/#post-1956540

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Hello
I made a pov request beacuse the person that killed me was fully covered and idk how he could shoot me without even showing himself.
Kazuto asked for pov but then he changed his mind and close the forum. I got dms from people in the same family as the guy that i pov requested and they told me his pov isnt working and asked me to close forum. I suspect that they msged kazuto on discord and thats why he closed it beacuse if u look at this picture u can see that the bullet tracer is coming from the box but the person is fully covered
on this picture u can see that the tracer is coming from behind the box but i cant see the guy thats shooting

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
POV was checked by PC checkers and nothing is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom