Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect Verlice

:)
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Aren
2. Your Age - 21
3. Time Zone - GMT+3
4. Avarage Online Per Day : 10+ Hours
5. Your Discord - aren8825
6. Your Name - Suspect Affetmez
7. Your ID - 282396

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- Deputy of The Families
- Underdeputy of The Families
- Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 - First of all i have all a lot of experience in gangs. I've seen a lot and gained experience. I've done a lot of leadership at gangs events. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I leaderned a lot stuff during i am a leader. I am sure that i will be a leader who does not receive warnings. We can achieve great things with my teammates my term and stay on top in event.

2.2 - I believe i have a great leadership. I saw everything what is wrong with what is incorrect. I am sure i have enough information. Based on my experience. I will keep the
Marabunta Grande gang at the top. Marabunta Grande will be always active.

2.3 - I think
Marabunta Grande is one of the important gangs like other gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactive and powerless in ghetto. That's why i want to be the leader Marabunta Grande gang because i will change this also i am confident in my self and i want to do these things under deputy my leadership. My goal is the complete this without making mistakes and in a professional way.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1 - We will be always active in the gang by doing many different activities ( store robbery , gun store , hostage situation , fz raid , highway robbery ). We will try to interact with leo's, especially by making a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. They will see
Marabunta Grande not only in hq, everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making rulebreaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Marabunta Grande. Any rule break will lead to kick , strikes or blacklisted from gang.

4. My Goals

Activity in events and ghetto without rulebreaks
Every hour max spray profit
%100 Turf

Thank you for reading

Regards
Suspect Affetmez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom