Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours Weekdays 12 to 15 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: josh_king.
6. Your Nickname: Joshh Huxleyy
7. Your ID: 285761

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I want to be leader of Marabuntas because i have had a lot of experience in city as well as legal and illegal orgs. The reason i want to be leader of a gang is because i first joined the city i joined Marabuntas on my first day in city. I enjoyed it a lot and got to experience a lot of new things. Since then i have had lots of experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have learnt a lot and believe that there is always more to improve on. I believe with my experience i could run a very successful term.

2.2. I will make sure that we have a great turf team and always have people at events. I will try my hardest to make Marabuntas as active and as well know as other gangs in the past. I believe that i can have good numbers at events. I will only select people for certain roles if i know they deserve it and if they are really good at what they do.

2.3. I will also make sure that we are active in ghetto doing robberies, hostages and getting the marabunta name put out there. I make sure that we do store robberies, Gun store robberies and all together be as active as possible. I will make sure that only certain ranks can rob people so that we don't get any warnings as well as our members done get warnings. I will make sure that only people with enough experience get into the gang. I will do this by making sure our minimum age requirement is 10 Years old. I believe that this can help by knowing that everyone has good experience.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1. I will make sure that we do a minimum of 3 gun stores a week and 3 store robberies a week. I will also make sure that we do hostages and all together show that Marabuntas is active. I will make sure that we get at least 1 FZ raid a day. I will also make sure we have a great robberies team to get on HWY robberies and ghetto robberies.

3.2. I will make sure that only people who are 10 years and above are in the org just so we have people with great experience and all together have a great time and improve RP by having fun. I also believe that this will make the RP better as people will know people better so we can have better relationships with each other.

3.3. I will make sure that there is no favouritism when it comes to ranks so that people are getting the rank they deserve and if they don't deserve the rank they will get demoted to the rank they deserve. I will make sure that we have a great leadership team so we can have people come to events and make Marabuntas active.

4. I will also make sure that we have an amazing turf team and make sure that our hourly profits are at maximum. I believe that this will make sure people are active in the gang and encourage them to be active.

My goals for my Marabuntas term:
1. Be the most active gang
2. I want to make sure we have 100% Turf as well as max hourly profits
3. I want to make sure that we win as many events as possible
4. Make sure that all members are enjoying there time in Marabuntas and enjoying the RP all together

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Under Deouty
10 OGs
09 High Command
08 OG Blueberry
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Blueberry Hustlers
03 Blueberries
02 Young Berries
01 Baby Blueberry

Thanks for taking the time to review my application
Joshh Huxleyy

soricell

If you have a problem with me then i don’t care
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours Weekdays 12 to 15 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: josh_king.
6. Your Nickname: Joshh Huxleyy
7. Your ID: 285761

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I want to be leader of Marabuntas because i have had a lot of experience in city as well as legal and illegal orgs. The reason i want to be leader of a gang is because i first joined the city i joined Marabuntas on my first day in city. I enjoyed it a lot and got to experience a lot of new things. Since then i have had lots of experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have learnt a lot and believe that there is always more to improve on. I believe with my experience i could run a very successful term.

2.2. I will make sure that we have a great turf team and always have people at events. I will try my hardest to make Marabuntas as active and as well know as other gangs in the past. I believe that i can have good numbers at events. I will only select people for certain roles if i know they deserve it and if they are really good at what they do.

2.3. I will also make sure that we are active in ghetto doing robberies, hostages and getting the marabunta name put out there. I make sure that we do store robberies, Gun store robberies and all together be as active as possible. I will make sure that only certain ranks can rob people so that we don't get any warnings as well as our members done get warnings. I will make sure that only people with enough experience get into the gang. I will do this by making sure our minimum age requirement is 10 Years old. I believe that this can help by knowing that everyone has good experience.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1. I will make sure that we do a minimum of 3 gun stores a week and 3 store robberies a week. I will also make sure that we do hostages and all together show that Marabuntas is active. I will make sure that we get at least 1 FZ raid a day. I will also make sure we have a great robberies team to get on HWY robberies and ghetto robberies.

3.2. I will make sure that only people who are 10 years and above are in the org just so we have people with great experience and all together have a great time and improve RP by having fun. I also believe that this will make the RP better as people will know people better so we can have better relationships with each other.

3.3. I will make sure that there is no favouritism when it comes to ranks so that people are getting the rank they deserve and if they don't deserve the rank they will get demoted to the rank they deserve. I will make sure that we have a great leadership team so we can have people come to events and make Marabuntas active.

4. I will also make sure that we have an amazing turf team and make sure that our hourly profits are at maximum. I believe that this will make sure people are active in the gang and encourage them to be active.

My goals for my Marabuntas term:
1. Be the most active gang
2. I want to make sure we have 100% Turf as well as max hourly profits
3. I want to make sure that we win as many events as possible
4. Make sure that all members are enjoying there time in Marabuntas and enjoying the RP all together

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Under Deouty
10 OGs
09 High Command
08 OG Blueberry
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Blueberry Hustlers
03 Blueberries
02 Young Berries