Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryaman West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 29, 2023
Time of violation
21:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O5fwPESNdRg

Hector Blake

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 99210 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
Separation of audio tracks? Your music was not audible before u paused it also the voice sound distorted in between still I will leave upto the admins decision whether they find the pov edited or not. Nice editing though ...

Aryaman Dhir

Player
I will say if you share the whole pov from where you entered gang raid you must be metagaming and I am pretty sure you will edit that too but in that the editing would be more visible and audible.

Shorty Tusy

Unforgiving
Player
Separation of audio tracks? Your music was not audible before u paused it also the voice sound distorted in between still I will leave upto the admins decision whether they find the pov edited or not. Nice editing though ...
Uncle what are you saying?

JoqeS

Joseph Jackson
Player
Admins, he is definitely trying to manipulate, deceiving you and he should be punished...

ok ok

Player
Player
There is no separate audio track, songs have such gaps at the end and the beginning, you can hear the beginning of the music at 0:21. There is no editing on the pov. what are you dreaming about ahahhahah. you are a freak ahahahhaha. that weird sound at 0:58 came from your friend 3622. stop targeting this gang.

That strange sound that you believe is "Edit" is also heard in your own pov at 1:00. sorry buddy, you screwed up and it turned out that you were trying to fool the admins.

Check 0:58 to 1:02 and google it. Stop offtopicing aswell..

Last edited:

Seymuss

Player
Player
first of all hello indian brother you should change your worship and save money for spotify stupid monkey (allani sikim senin aryaman)

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
I will say if you share the whole pov from where you entered gang raid you must be metagaming and I am pretty sure you will edit that too but in that the editing would be more visible and audible.
U were doing an pg because u cant cuff anyone while he have gun on his hand

Aryaman Dhir

Player
why u got so much illegal shit on u as fib

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
There is no separate audio track, songs have such gaps at the end and the beginning, you can hear the beginning of the music at 0:21. There is no editing on the pov. what are you dreaming about ahahhahah. you are a freak ahahahhaha. that weird sound at 0:58 came from your friend 3622. stop targeting this gang.

That strange sound that you believe is "Edit" is also heard in your own pov at 1:00. sorry buddy, you screwed up and it turned out that you were trying to fool the admins.
respect the rp and dont MG or MK so u wont get reported or targeted and start crying for it stop being such an emo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom