Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Breaking Event Rule 1.18 | ID: 48270, 110504 and 00000

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isaac Patel
Suspect ID
48270, 110504
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
10:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WYUXf6hApXY

Milan Patel

Player
Player
We raided AYTEK family. During the raid all the family members who are in RAID are breaking the EVENT RULE 1.18. There are total 9 members from their family from which I have only 2 ID in my pov, but all the rest of their family members are doing the same. Kindly take bold actions on their family.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
There is no way we would have teamed up with aytek i guess this is a glitch as we also raided them on same time we knew something was wrong as only some of our fam members were able to see u and they killed u while others couldnt even see u and i am sure its a glitch as during any raid u are attending it never shows u that "this is where house raid takes place".

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
Yes , it was a glitch . The Raid zone was not working , we were able to see and shoot people outside the Raid zone (of Aytek) and vice versa . That was the thing (glitch) which was creating confusion in all the Raid . I will provide the POV , in few hours .

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
, as you can see in my POV , there is glitch of the raid zone , I said our guys to not shoot outside zone and leave the Area on family radio and family radio chat .

StarkboY

Player
Player
This POV is of raid on other family you can see in our pov that the roof are not accessible from the inside and they are using that to their advantage which is the break of rule. You can upload your pov if you say the roof is accessible in circle raid because we have tried and that roofs are not accessible from inside. So it is clearly the violation of the rule

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
This POV is of raid on other family you can see in our pov that the roof are not accessible from the inside and they are using that to their advantage which is the break of rule. You can upload your pov if you say the roof is accessible in circle raid because we have tried and that roofs are not accessible from inside. So it is clearly the violation of the rule
plz mention the timestamp of this no access of rooftop and yeah the main report is about on other topic u guys raided aytek and we raided on babonax whose houses are very close to each other and as we started raid on same time our raid circle clashed and u were able to see some of us and vice versa as most of our people were not able to see u except few.

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
There is no way we would have teamed up with aytek i guess this is a glitch as we also raided them on same time we knew something was wrong as only some of our fam members were able to see u and they killed u while others couldnt even see u and i am sure its a glitch as during any raid u are attending it never shows u that "this is where house raid takes place".
Report is not about glitch bro. Its about Aytek family using inaccessible roof.

Milan Patel

Player
Player
I my Friends pov, you can clearly see that they are at the roof which is not accessible from inside of the Raid. In my POV at Timestamp 4:20, I am getting shot from the persons at left side who are using Roof and also get killed. This is scenerio is as clear as water that they are breaking Event Rule 1.18

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom