Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL -> Ashton
2. Your age -> 15
3. Time zone -> GMT +1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8 hr
5. Your Discord -> ashtonmyself
6. Your Nickname -> Luca Verlice
7. Your ID -> 5047

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 -> As an decently experienced gangister I feel like I know the backbone of the city so I know the optimal priorities that the most of the gangs are messing so if I have the opportunity to take the term I would have some high leveL changes in the org as to involve more rp in hostage situations and at events.

2 -> What i saw i saw from the latest Marabunta Grande term was something negative and positive it had pros and cons that I don’t want that they occur in my term, couple of things that happened that could improve such as unprofessionalism and Breaking Ghetto Rules . Good RP in Hostage situations instead of having bad rp with the hostage and I wat to have clear communication with bunta members, in radio.

3 -> in my check book I have Many plans to grow such a force that we will build a good relationship between us that we can help us one e a while if we lacking numbers etc. th Marabunta Grande Gang will be such a powerful force that nobody won’t want to miss a opportunity to join the gang. The main question is for curators are how can you still maintain good activity in night?so I will basically a force that will be payed a good amount money to attend subs informat etc and they will repetitively do hostage situations to give all state org a good kick if adrenaline. there will be no room for boredom in Marabunta Grande and in other organisations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> just to start the spark we will have more activity in the org as for hostage situations we will have more rp but we won’t force the rp to other player as then we won’t have fun anymore we will highli train the negotiators to handle high RP situation with org to expect high level rp.

2 -> we won’t tollerate any disrespect trolling or breaking the ghetto rules and no shouting in the radio whoever violates these will get a gang global as I have allies in all the gangs so they don’t have to imbrace in the same toxic members as we want to mentain a good relationship between us gangs.

3 -> we have a well organised Capture team established from one of my turf deputies they will personali train then everyday in arena to train better in turf scenarios so while still using capture rules in arena so when they turf it’s automatic and easy this will a big change in bunta and to be a step towards to archive 100%

Goals i want to Archive in Marabunta Grande:

I will try My Best to get %100 turf Season.

We are going to attend events and we wont miss any events mainly vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs.

Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for clands parachutes or the Most Kills, Each Kills will be counted.

Ensure competition in respect and peace and have ZERO toxicity

Will try to be the Most active gang in the city and try to get allies to help us in Hostage situations.

Best Regards from Former 7X Deputy of Leos and Gangs
Ashton Marineli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom