Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna Smith

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Joel

2. Your age : 26

3. Time zone : GMT-4

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play. ( I normally play from 10 pm to 0500 am on week days / and 1400 pm to 0600 am on weekend

5. Average online per day : 5 hours a day

6. Your Discord : Pursuedcrow

7. Your Nickname : Jenna smith

8. Your ID : 43122

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : state

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :I want to become an admin because i feel that my time in RP has run its course and my understanding of the way GrandRP runs could be used better helping other players. Also my main objective would be to maintain RP in as many situations as possible observing complaints and taking action needed to help and continue RP in a manner that is correct and not in violation of our rules for the safety and enjoyment of our players, providing information and guidance to the creator of the ticket to help make RP keep moving smoothly. I have been in almost every organization in the city with a High Command/Deputy roles and I have a good understanding of the rules of the city and the way it operates (but that doesn’t mean I know everything). I will have a lot to learn as an admin also because my view is that you can always better yourself in anything you do.

2. What are your strengths ? : able to handle presser well, I don’t take things personally, I am not afraid to ask questions if I don’t know something

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : when I'm trying to give advice and they ignore it I get frustrated

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? : yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? : NO

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom