Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Hey administrators i don't why was i banned on your grand rp main discord server i thought because in past i have inappropriate name on discord so that's why they banned me but that time I was not playing grand roleplay. Now I am SAHP officer and need to check out main discord server. So i need you to unban me. Please. My discord id is phantom#5642

Sky DoIIar

🥰 🥰
Blocked
Hey administrators i don't why was i banned on your grand rp main discord server i thought because in past i have inappropriate name on discord so that's why they banned me but that time I was not playing grand roleplay. Now I am SAHP officer and need to check out main discord server. So i need you to unban me. Please. My discord id is phantom#5642
make a admin complaint

choda1312

Player
Player
Good day, I have a question about BAN, I was banned from the GrandRP server because my brother and I accidentally joined the server at the same time. We are also banned, can you help us please, this is my favorite server, I come from Serbia and I played on the Serbian GrandRP server, can you help us please?

Ishaan U Bhat

Player
Player
Good day, I have a question about BAN, I was banned from the GrandRP server because my brother and I accidentally joined the server at the same time. We are also banned, can you help us please, this is my favorite server, I come from Serbia and I played on the Serbian GrandRP server, can you help us please?
same thing here with my cousin sister

jagadesh reddy

Player
Player
Sir my account was banned because I asked lift someone . First he take me some distance later he asked to leave but I requested him . The I again pressed f to enter his car then my net was lagged and I was glitched to his car door. So please help me out.

mahmoudmagdi

Player
Player
i'm new player and i was playing at gym and press E some admin give me ban 60 day and i have battle pass to end can unban me i don't know this not allowed my id 43051

shinosuke

Player
Player
Hey admin I'm banned from lspd discord server cause my dc got hacked due to clicking on danger link and after that someone got access to my dc and post sexual server link in lspd,fib and sahp and I got banned .
Note :(at very first Junaid verlice named gov officer (his discord name is 'Junaidhill')send me that 18+link) that's it I hope you will help me out

MichaelSmith

Player
Player

Can you recover it? I am waiting for your response and till then I will visit Professional Essay Writers: Hire Top Writers for Best Results here because I am searching for professional essay writers and with the help of a Google search, I found that website link. And when I was searching for it online, I also found your post.
Can you recover it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom