Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mirza Mohammad Bilal
2. Your age (OOC): 22
3. Time zone + Country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
4. Daily time played on the server (XX: XX AM - XX: XX PM): 12:00 till 22:00
5. Average online per week: more 50 hours
6. Your Discord ID: Mirza#9738
7. Your Nickname (IC): Mirza Bill
8. Your ID: 182331
9. Your In-Game Level: 43
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Both good for me but my background is state orgs.
11: Languages Spoken: English / Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
A:
Ever since I began my journey on this server, it's been a remarkable experience filled with wonderful friendships and cherished memories. My time here has seen me engage in countless RP situations and OOC events, leading me to take on significant roles as high command within various ORGS like (LSPD, SAHP, NG, FIB, GOV) I've orchestrated and overseen numerous events within these ORGS, gaining invaluable experience and knowledge.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
A:
in LSPD: Deputy chief of police, COS OF IA / SWAT / UC in multiple terms.
SAHP: Sheriff assistant / COS OF IA / SWAT in multiple terms.
NG: LT colonel / HEAD OF HR.
FIB: DHOD OF IA / Supervisor of HR in multiple terms, Black opps 1 in elrusi term
GOV: COS OF IA / Director of Homeland Security

3. What are your strengths?
A:
My biggest strength is i can overcome my anger in very short time and gave the chances to the guys if they are really sorry for that mistake, I have great power to listen everybody no matter what his rank or his age.

4. What are your weaknesses?
A. I dont have any hard weaknesses but if someone lie infront of me when i know the truth than i will lose my temper if they keep arguing.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
A: My honesty, Loyalty and hard working, i will make sure that i spend my most time to you, help player to give them a fair RP without any miscommunications and i will help them in all aspects of the city.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A. i dont have any bussiness

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
A.
according to my playing time nobody can stop me form playing when i need to play i will until their is any serious IRL emergency.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom