Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours Weekdays 12 to 15 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: josh_king.
6. Your Nickname: Joshh Huxleyy
7. Your ID:285761

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader of Bloods because i have a lot of experience in bloods and as well legal orgs. Since i have joined the city i have been HC in bloods in 2 different terms and HC of Vagos in 1 term as well as Rank 10 in Ballas . I believe that i have enough experience to be able to lead a gang in the best way possible to ensure that it is fun but still serious at the same time. I have lots of experience as an LEO and a gang member and believe this is my next opportunity in city.

2.2 I have been in Bloods before and had an amazing time and met some amazing people. I got the opportunity to be a high command of Bloods and i enjoyed every moment of it. I would like to be leader of this organisation specifically because it is a very strong org and has a huge name. I believe that i can bring the Bloods name back to the org and have some really good memories and an amazing time as leader.

2.3 I will make sure as leader that we get all the basic events done that we need to do. I will also make sure that we do at least 3 store robberies a week and 3 gun stores a week. I would also like to try and get 1 FZ raid a day done to really put out the bloods name. I will make sure that there is always active members at all times as well as High commands to lead Hostage situations and robberies to ensure we don't get an org warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that we as Bloods are active and always have a great group of people in city so everyone has a good time. As well as that i will make sure that i personally select people to be High commands to lead situations we do such as store robberies or FZ raids or even hostage situations. I will try my hardest to make Bloods a top org and have amazing results.

3.2 I will make sure that we are getting well experience players involved by making sure we don't let anyone in to the Org who are below 10 years IC. I believe that this will improve the level of RP as people will know what they are doing a bit more which helps as we don't need to show new people what to do all the time. If people done have any experience in gangs or orgs i will make sure that they know the server rules and make sure someone shows them how to do things to prevent any org warning.

3.3 I will make sure that ranks are not just given out to peoples mates just because. I will make sure that people who are getting those ranks truly deserve it and truly know what they are doing. I believe that this will increase the level of RP as it give people something to look forward to and build up towards. This will help the org as we will get a good reputation and people will look forward to joining us.

My goals for my Bloods term:
1. I will make sure that we always have people at events to show that we are active.

2. I will make sure that have max profits and 100% Turfs.
3. Make sure that it is a fun experience for all people.
4. Make sure to win as many events as possible.

5. Make sure we have the best Shooters.

13 Leader

12 Deputy
11 Under Deputy
10 OG Tomato
09 High Command
08 Senior Tomato
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Tomato Hustlers
03 Tomatoes
02 Young Tomatoes

01 Baby Tomato

Thanks for taking the time to review my application
Joshh Huxleyy

LilRandal

Player
Player
was lookin good til u started making role fuckin tomatoes bro what the hell are you talking abt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom