Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Noves
Suspect ID
112654, 334926
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2023
Time of violation
16:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjc0UQnWlKg

Samo Jessi

old family leader
Player
If there was a panel raid, you have to make a demand. I don't see demand here.
There is no need to cry so much, my friend, even if you send a POV about a panel raid, it will be counted as RDM because you hit without demand.
It is not possible to know what happened in a 15-second video, so a video of at least 40 seconds is required. If you do not know the rules, please go and read it.

Emirhan Cartel

Player
Player
If there was a panel raid, you have to make a demand. I don't see demand here.
There is no need to cry so much, my friend, even if you send a POV about a panel raid, it will be counted as RDM because you hit without demand.
Dude I wasnt there I just looked the forum and realized that this video was too short

sharsss

Player
Player
All in Pov

RDM:
Yes, I wrote from RP chat without realizing it while I was dead, I want to be punished for this instead of writing from non RP.
But there are a lot of role mistakes made by the other party here. First of all, they attack without any demand, then id 179354 uses the words "Forum and Rdm" out loud, and lastly id 179354 makes this speech on a dead person.

sharsss

Player
Player
The second of the video is very short. If you are very brave, I want your pov in the place you gave us.
Tell this to your friend, not to me. If he hadn't warned me, I wouldn't have even noticed. I uploaded the video again to YouTube and corrected my mistake. Also, why does this concern you so much? After all, the forum has given us the opportunity to edit this mistake. If you make this mistake, you can fix it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom