Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hytech Gowrish

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: HYTECH GOWRISH
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GST +5
4. Average online per day: 4-2 Hours (Daily) and 3-4 Hours (Weekend)
5. Your Discord: iamgowrish
6. Your Nickname: HYTECH GOWRISH
7. Your ID: 60228

Additional information

1. I want to be Lifeinvader's CEO, Because I know well about management. I am studying B.B.A (Hons) in Management and Human Resources.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I have a long time experience in GOV. Currently, I am in LSPD. I am thinking to join HR. But, Exploration never ends. I have to explore more in city as a Leader or CEO.
- My OOC study is related to Management and I am part time journalist. I know much about marketing beyond the edges.
- I want to be Leader or CEO, Because I have ability to do so. I also do Marketing of many brands in OOC. It will relate me to Lifeinvader. The higher, the post will be given, it will shake my management skill like orange.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Some people (in org), whom I don't know publish ads like unprofessional. I will also shake their skills, they will learn those thing which will help them in IC as well as OOC.
- I will improve ads quality.
- I will set targets. After reaching such target in given weak. I will give them bonus and praise him/her.
- A guy, who will publish ads properly as customer wants will get extra bonus.
- I will make many changes in recruitment system, there will be no Favoritism or Family Guy culture. Only filling form and interview can help them to join.
- No one will be forced to do his job overtime.
- There will be no change in ranking system.
- Their passion and hard work will help them to increase their rank as well as bonus.
- There will be 2 promotion ceremonies, a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom