Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2021
Time of violation
11:17 ig
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qWsZ8rB8VLE

JTrapz

Player
Player
we saw a guy in the ghetto shot him go to rob him followed all the rules he didnt want to he fully stalled as u can see in the clip 3 mins prior to the clip he was still stalling and then he meta gamed called 20 people idk how that cant be meta gaming as 20 people happened to know exactlyy where we are thank you for listening to my complaint hopefully ghetto gets clear more

Moses Malone

Player
Player
We were in a OOC drug lab event and the event just ended and as u can see from the end of your video,one of our guys ran out and ran back immediately upon seeing the scene. Then we were informed that our man was being robbed and we opened fire. Also that location there is the edge of the OOC event circle. We also did not attempt to even rob you guys or anything after you are downed. We saved our family and left the scene.

Also I am quite sure that you guys should be aware that a drug lab raid is going on if you are in the area. Maybe an extended PoV can show that an ooc event was happening then...?

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Unlucky but not only ID 16392 was stalling as he didnt put in hands up for over 3m, he was also constantly mixing.

JTrapz

Player
Player
also what extended pov are u on about when u killed us after meta gaming ok

MAMA

Player
Player
I was the guy in the situation. At that time I was contacting the admins and clearing out that can they rob me while I was approaching to Drug lab raid (which is an OOC event?). I even told them nicely that whatever admin will say I will do that because none of us were clear about it. So please post up the whole clip from the beginning of the situation where I was talking with you all and told you that I am having word with admins. (in the clip where you guys showed I was not talking)
And about meta gaming what exactly happened that suddenly the drug lab event ended and the guys who were in the circle were able to see the situation and reacted to it. So I didn't give out any calls and none of them know that some situation was going on. While moving out from the drug lab they saw me getting rob and reacted. You can post the full clip where I explained to you guys everything that I am contacting admin and Austin woods was the admin who was handling the situation and my queries.

JTrapz

Player
Player
idk what full clip ur on about first off i recorded what i record secondly u can be seen running away from the so called drug lab raid which apparntly u were a part of who knows u could have died and came back nlr like bro u were running from the event not to it also u keep saying show full pov u show me full pov cause idk what ur on about u made a complaint to god whilst we were in rp situatuon called for back up meta gamed and then stalled and now u dont have pov means i have full pov also this pov i have is because when i kill someone i capture it so i can put u in a montage :))

JTrapz

Player
Player
there u go admins watch that he was running from event clearly stalled the rp situation mixed as he went ooc and then called god and stalled even more and now expects me to have pov of him ?

JTrapz

Player
Player
as far as pov this is all i got shoudnt evenn need this much tbf clear to me pls go over the situation appreciate the responses

Moses Malone

Player
Player
So on your pov, you can see the drug lab raid ongoing and the timing of 3:40 left, which is why in 3 mins 40 seconds, so many of us appeared as where u drove is where the raid is on going.

JTrapz

Player
Player
ok so we can rob u correct ur not part of the drug lab since ur clearly running away from it which means u probably nlr since what person would leave the circle of a raid, so ur not part of it ur a nobody random that u see in the ghetto and that means i can kill u clap u and then rob u with 3 people or more correct learn the rules

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Yes you can rob him as its the ghetto but we were just clarifying, and it would be good if you had the full pov of him stalling instead of clipping out the portion where he was talking and explaining the situation to you guys. I mean it clear you have the pov before u clapped him and after you clapped him, why clip it out? Whats there to hide?

JTrapz

Player
Player
its not clipped out when i kill someone i clipped it and when the situation was happening i started recording

JTrapz

Player
Player
and if there is something to hide show me the pov and what am i hiding??? like wht do u think im hiding

JTrapz

Player
Player
like no mmatter what i can rob him he ran away from the on going event which is wierd

JTrapz

Player
Player
do u under stand what im trying to say like hes going from a on going event which means either he died before and nlr or he just isnt in the event so he should be punished for stalling not letting us rob for several minutes just for ironically the same fammilly to come from the same area of the circle etc i dont wanna go on about it hes wrong he shoudnt have stalled and u guys nshoudnt have shot us im not saying u cant but u shoudnt have as the robbery shoudve been completed so long ago that we woudnt even come acrros the rest of ur fammilly

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Maybe he was getting shot because in his mind he was otw to event...? Then he got shot and panicked. I 100% can tell you he is from my fam and we are in the drug lab raid.

Also on a side note, i have 0 family members in a gang at the moment. So we have totally nothing against you guys at all and we dont roam the ghettos unnecessarily which is why we left the scene after my family is safe.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
After reviewing the evidence provided, I would like to have the POV of the player ID 16392 to give a final verdict on this case. Thank You.​

JTrapz

Player
Player
if u wanted to solve it u woudnt have shot first and he shoudnt be running from a event its clear he wasnt in the event at that time even more so as he was a good 20s of running away from the event if he was running to the event it would be different but hes ages away from the event and he was running away doesnt matter if he in ur fam or not i dont have any thing against u but stalling getting me killed me losing my weopons etc all the people there lost there weopon and then u looted ?? so there should be a punishment for stalling which led to a gun fight if he didnt stall and let us rob him for his guns he could have there woudnt be a issue also he woudnt need a gun right as hes 20seconds away from the event and hes running away from it ??

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Like you said its the ghetto, if my family gets robbed, we will open fire just like how you would do the same. Just so that we had more numbers since we are in an event which ended and you guys died in the ensuing gunfight. You opened fire back on us for a good 3-4 mins after the first shots. We had ppl who went down and we left, subsequently I think u guys robbed another of my boys whom we left on the scene because he was dead and no one knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom