Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2021
Time of violation
11:17 ig
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qWsZ8rB8VLE

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Instead of stalling for your people to come back out of circle to meta game for you (They were in an OOC event and instantly came into an IC situation due to metagaming) you could've waited until the admin arrived and gave the final decision on if you are able to be robbed or no. Deal with the situation more profesionally next time rather than play it on a low.

JTrapz

Player
Player
look we rob who we see in ghetto if u have a problem show me pov of everything that sam is asking because he shoudnt be running from this event idrc if u guys shot us im just sayin plus i am allowed to rob i have provided pov of me killing and robbing rp situation and he broke rp situation to ooc which is mixing and then u guys happen to come and shoot us which is fair enough however if he didnt stall then we could easily robbed dibbed and got out of the location and u guy came out of the event that u guys were apparntly in and started shooting us we rob with 3 people who ever we see ded i dont really care what fam ur from i dont have anything against u . we just did a normall rob ur guy stalled which gave ur guys enough time to come out the event and open fire if he complyed all this woudnt happen plus fear rp there is like 7 guns to his head and he switches from ic to ooc ???

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Since there is a lot of contradiction between both parties, since there is no clear evidence that there really was an OOC event, I reject this appeal. Kindly upload a more clear POV next time. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom