Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Funchalez

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: John
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: Western European Time (UTC+0)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours (week days) / 8 - 11 hours (weekends)
5. Your Discord: silba_
6. Your Nickname: John Funchalez
7. Your ID: 1378

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My experience: My past experience in the Portuguese server (8 months in LI and 4 months as LI's CEO), and my current experience in the English 3 server have been fundamental in shaping my perspective and skills in managing an organization such as Lifeinvader. Through my time there and here, I gained insights into diverse approaches that can offer unique solutions to challenges within our organization. My transitioning to the English 3 server, and achieving HC, showcases my adaptability and ability to thrive in different environments, highlighting my flexibility and resilience. My combined experiences bring a rich range of skills and viewpoints that can enhance collaboration, problem-solving, and overall efficiency at Lifeinvader. And above all I have created a great affection and passion for Lifeinvader.

Work flexibility: Lifeinvader's flexible work approach, allowing employees to work from anywhere and anytime, offers a myriad of advantages in the dynamic fields of journalism, creative, and advertisement. This flexibility fosters a culture of autonomy and productivity, empowering individuals to craft their most efficient work schedules. Moreover, this flexibility accommodates diverse lifestyles, promoting a healthier work-life balance, fostering a more inclusive and innovative environment where creativity thrives beyond traditional work constraints.

Keep up the good work: Becoming the leader of Lifeinvader is a goal rooted in my dedication to uphold the legacy of excellence set forth by leaders like Rui and their predecessors. I aim to continue the exceptional work done during their terms, ensuring that Lifeinvader remains a beacon of innovation and excellence. My ambition is to steer Lifeinvader towards even greater heights while staying true to the values that define its reputation for excellence.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Better & less repetitive News: I aim to improve our organization by raising our RolePlay level through more engaging, less repetitive news. By delivering diverse, original stories, we'll captivate our audience and set a new standard for immersive journalism.

Improved Hiring and Training: I suggest a stricter process for the ads department. Instead of solely passing tests, trainees should showcase their skills in front of High Command or an Ads team Trainer to prevent cheating and future mistakes. This ensures deserving members join based on merit, not shortcuts. After this period, they'd be promoted but supervised until fully integrated. This realistic approach fosters communication with higher-ups, promoting earned positions rather than mere qualifications.

Faster and clearer response to applications: One of my key objectives for enhancing our organization is to prioritize quicker responses to incoming applications while ensuring clearer communication with all applicants. Swift responses demonstrate our commitment to respecting applicants' time and efforts while also showcasing our efficiency and professionalism as an organization. Implementing clearer communication channels ensures that every applicant receives transparent and informative feedback, fostering a positive experience regardless of the outcome. This improvement aims to streamline our recruitment process, making it more responsive, transparent, and respectful to all those interested in joining Lifeinvader.

Impartial articles: One of my primary goals in enhancing our organization is to prioritize articles that consistently uphold truth and impartiality. It's crucial that our content reflects unwavering honesty and neutrality, ensuring that our audience receives accurate and unbiased information. By committing to this standard, we solidify our credibility and integrity, fostering trust and reliability among our readers. Emphasizing truthful, impartial reporting not only upholds ethical journalism standards but also strengthens our organization's reputation as a trusted and unbiased source of information.

Rewarding employees for their work: One of my key objectives in driving organizational improvement is to ensure that every individual's hard work and contributions are recognized and rewarded. It's vital to create a culture where dedication and effort are acknowledged and valued, motivating our team members to excel. By implementing fair and inclusive reward systems, we foster a supportive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Recognizing everyone's efforts not only boosts morale but also cultivates a sense of belonging and commitment, driving the organization towards shared success and growth.

In conclusion, I'm very excited about the prospect of leading LifeInvader as CEO. I'm eager to bring fresh roleplaying experiences and tackle the challenges ahead to elevate our organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom