Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Profit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2023
Time of violation
2:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gbe_4SNAIDQ

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
The agent refused to talk to us, just driving off and leaving the RP situation.

Timur Hasbelkader

𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳
Player
You're talking nonsense

Timur Hasbelkader

𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳
Player
You are following 5 people, I say step back, the microphone is in your mouth, I can't hear you.

Timur Hasbelkader

𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳
Player
I was in a hurry we have global

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
You are following 5 people, I say step back, the microphone is in your mouth, I can't hear you.
this sentence doesn't make sense. We were running after you because you refused to interact with us. Also you could hear me really clearly because I can hear myself clearly in my POV.

I was in a hurry we have global
Somehow it didn't stop the other 2 agents from being at DOC giving people their tours. But other than that, it's not even about the tour but the fact you refused to interact and talk with us and just left. You ran over 2 people, we have all the right to ask for your ID and to call your HCs to solve all issues ICly. Also, I tried solving this issue ICly after you left by giving your description to one of FIB's high commands and I saw them ask over the radio if anyone matches the description and I guess you didn't answer. So like I said, you avoided an RP situation, and I'm not talking about giving us a DOC tour but about talking and solving the issue with you running over 2 people while on duty. That is Injury by dangerous driving, Professional Misconduct, and Corruption on your behalf. You didn't want to deal with an issue ICly and relying on IC laws so we'll deal with it OOCly relying on OOC rules. Quite funny how you managed to break both at the same time :censored:

Timur Hasbelkader

𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳
Player
Of course your voice is so loud I can't hear me

Timur Hasbelkader

𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳
Player
I never ran away from the role, Im go to global

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom